- Kyrie only needs to touch an object for an instance in order to apply this spell to it.Limitations
- Limited to only something Kyrie holds. This spell is considered a 'self-buff' and can only be used in conjunction with one other self-buff.
- Invisible blade must be cast on a solid object. If the solid object changes states into gas or liquid, the spell is rendered useless and cooldown begins after one turn of failure.
- The object is limited to the volume of 12 cubic inches. Most blades can be entirely covered by this limitation, but he might only be able to apply this to the head of a tuna, for example.
Nightmare Perception is the hypothetical summoning of presences that Kyrie has experienced. He can use this to summon presences around him. However, this is not an illusion spell. Instead, it distorts awareness and intuition, similar to creating hallucinations, giving a dream-like sense that any changes had been there all along.
Lasts 3 turns | Cooldown 3 turns | Affects people within 5 meters
- This ability is subtle and it's difficult to tell that magic has been cast, its dream-like persuasion making it difficult to tell apart from reality.Limitations
- It is sometimes possible for this ability to be mistaken for a true summoning when it's closer to mental manipulation. There is nothing in the physical space of the area of effect, only in the heads of everyone involved, therefore firing anti-magic/disenchantment magic at the presences won't make them go away. Disenchantments must affect the caster for this to dispel.
- Those who are aware that this is magic at work can resist it entirely. Awareness can be gained either from externally received information from someone who isn't under the hallucination or from a skill that allows for the understanding of the skill.
- Up to two presences, collectively no larger in volume than Kyrie himself, can be summoned at a time.
- Kyrie moves slower when concentrating on presences.
- Kyrie can't simultaneously create different hallucinations for different people or exclude certain people from the effects, so everyone within range must have their magical LSD trip together.
- Acts as painkiller.Limitations
- If you're affected by a debuff, this spell's effects makes it so that the debuff turn counter is paused. You will get the remainder of the debuff turns after the spell is over. Until then, you are temporarily unaffected.
- You can't take damage but you can deal damage while the spell is active. (You get all the damages you would've gotten later.)
- An enemy can mentally consent to this spell without learning what exactly it does.
- * "Best Shape" doesn't heal permanent injuries. Someone missing an arm won't suddenly grow an arm. But any injuries that can be healed normally by your own body are 'temporarily healed' for this spell's duration only. You get them back when the spell ends.Detriments
- "Best Shape" doesn't heal obesity either. Please exercise and eat balanced, controlled portions instead.
- You can decast this with any anti-magic ability fired at either Kyrie or the person being affected.
- It's hard to keep track of how or how much you're getting injured while Phantom Hero is active cause attacks pass right through you and you don't feel a thing. If someone kills you, you might not know till the spell is over, upon which you'll die.
- Since damage can't be felt during this spell, it's easy to get hit by magic without feeling a thing.
- You can't be a meatshield if you have this spell up. Attacks will pass right through you and hit whoever you're trying to protect.
- Not only that, you'll get the rebounded damage after as well (so you make the enemy's attack hit two people if you're not careful).
❝She may be Master Synderlin's family, but she doesn't smell human.❞
❝I've nothing personal against demons. Hunting your kind is just in my blood. Kill to eat, eat to live. And when you're all gone, that'll be the end of me.❞
Kyrie acts like he has his life together when he is secretly afraid of many things: his madness, his family, being killed, killing others. He tends to obey authority blindly because it's the easiest way to live without taking responsibility. Authority often likes him too, as he is hardworking, neat and organized, and keeps secrets and promises well. But because of this, he lies about his feelings when he disagrees with authority. He is competitive and determined to come out on top, as he has an inferiority complex, so he can be a sore loser when he knows his persistence would be in vain. His unwillingness to open up can make it hard to appreciate his attention to details. But at the very least, he is patient, and doesn't find it a pain to wait for things... except when he is needy. He tries to be a decent person when he can.
● Peace● Light and fresh foods● Desserts● Young-looking girls● Embroidery and sewing● Romance novels● Artificing and smithing● Collecting pretty, girly things● Being useful to someone● Fashion shows● Pro-Wrestling????
● His family circumstances● Anything pickled● People getting close to his glasses or asking him to take them off● Assumptions that he's good at math (or school in general)● Taking exams/quizzes.● People picking up on his weaknesses● Making big decisions for himself● Irregular sleeping schedules● Being useless to others● Losing● Bullies