2. fuck the rules
1. Even though I own a smartphone, I actually have $40 LG phone with a flipout keyboard that I use for calls and texting instead. Everyone makes fun of it but I'm the only one with a two-week battery life.
2. I've never kissed a girl (or a guy), family excluded obviously
3. I'm the founder of a small (<2y old 3 employees) tech startup and it's the most stressful thing i've ever had to do
4. My most prized possession is a signed painting by Daisuke Amaya (aka Pixel)
5. I honestly do not like irl horses
6. I'm a volunteer developer for a different art site that is not deviantart
7. I haven't lived at the same address for more than 18 consecutive months since 2009
8. I am actually pretty insecure about a lot of things
9. I secretly wish I could maybe sing or voice act but I can't stand the sound of my voice
10. One time I ate hotdog pizza and it was the worst pizza i've ever had
11. When I was a kid I thought art was dumb and also stupid
12. I have a Paw Patrol 2016 Calendar that I write all my business engagements in (I have never seen an episode of paw patrol in my life)
13. I'm a selfish millennial that wants to retire by 30 !!! yes !!!
1. what inspired you to get into art? (if you do art)
100% it was because I wanted to be cool like the guy who made cave story. Specifically I saw www.cavestory.org/pixels-works…
and though "Well maybe I could do that too" and it's all been downhill from there.
2. favourite food?
realtalk, as much as I hype up pizza I think I'm really a burger & fries guy at heart. It's a lot easier to make a bad burger than a bad pizza, though.
3. favourite movie?
this is a hard pick, but probably either Hackers (1995) or Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
4. any pets?
I have a cat. Technically his name is Q*bert or Richard Deckard Richard Q*bert Deckard but I just call him Cat. Here's a pic: pbs.twimg.com/media/CfkGBmJVAA…
5. if you could be godzilla for a day, what would you do?
would probably commit acts of wanton ecoterrorism and ravage some oil refineries or smth
6. do you collect anything? if so, what do you collect?
Umm.. not really anything right now, I don't think. I used to collect weird stuff at different times, like hats, nickles, pins...
7. do/did you like school?
Honestly high school was pretty good for me. I either somehow had enough social presence to get along with most kids, or they were hedging their bets against me being a school shooter, lol. I was a nerd too so classwork was never really any challenge.
University was ok but mostly just really boring and kind of a time waste.
8. who would you vote for in this year's election in the US?
If bernard sanders is the democratic candidate then probably him. Otherwise, trump. Because trump is a buffoon, but hillary is a corporate plant with an agenda.
doesn't matter much either way though.
9. what was your first anime? (if you don't like anime, you can just say something completely random as a response)
Like most people my age, probably Sailor Moon. I don't really watch much animes but sailor moon is good. Dog Anime (Ginga) is also A+ and I like it ironically and unironically at the same time.
10. what is your favourite gaming platform?
well I mean, I use PC for basically all my gaming right now so that's an obvious pick. But I also really like the N64 aesthetic. It was really... experimental, and I dig that.
11. what do you like about yourself? (and dont just say 'idk', you have to say at least one thing)
um.. depends on what day you ask, hah. But I think I have good values, and I try to abide by them. And a sense of humour that some people enjoy. So those are the things that I like about myself.
12. favourite song currently?[link]
the Hamilton musical is so so good
13. who is your least favourite celebrity and why?
The entire Kardashian family. They are a representation of the blight that is popular media.
umm ya I put this off for like a month or something & if I try to think of my own questions it'll just take longer so. here ya go vi