Why hello everyone!
I'm simply adding a little note for you all (at least, people who care) to know why I haven't been around in a while.
Well first of all; by the time I left, I was starting my first year as a graduate student in 3D animation, which was absolutely great, but also much, much, MUCH more work than I ever imagined. From the beginning until the very end of the year, I didn't do a single personnal drawing. There was no time for anything.
A lot of crappy events also landed on my face recently, from being dumped by beloved boyfriend to having both grandparents at the hospital. Yeah, it kinda sucks.
I started my second year at the v
EDIT: Commissions are still available. Don't hesitate! : )
Hi people !
Summer's on us, I now got time until the beginning of September. I previously did a journal entry for commissions, but post this again in case some of you are interested... If you want one, don't hesitate, that would help: I actually need some money : (
Since December, I added the possibility to get a color inks drawing.
- Drawing pencil
- Watercolor painting
- Color pencil drawing
- Ballpoint pen drawing
- Digital drawing
- Black and white inked drawing
- Color inks drawing
Eventually acrylic painting, depending on what you'll ask.
Woo, it's been a while since I've been doing this kind of stuff...
Thanks for tagging me hehe
tagged by ~HALUCOGEN (https://www.deviantart.com/halucogen)
1. You must post these rules (VERY Important )
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs
7. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly with all