Now, apart from the fact that it's been over two years now since I last did one of these, in all honesty I also just wanted to put something new up on here.
And any comments I put on will be spur of the moment, so probably don't take them too seriously, particularly in my sleepy state atm._---_ IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE? _---_
*~* RULES *~*
 Get out / open your music player (iPod, MP3 Player, etc.) / music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player etc.). iTunes as usual then
 Put it on shuffle.
 Press forward / the next button for each theme.
 Use the song title as the answer to each theme, even if it doesn't make sense.
 Bold the theme (Opening Credits, Waking Up, etc.), italicize the answers, and give your own comments in the parenthesis on how it relates to the prompt.
 DON'T SKIP SONGS OR LIE!
.::. Opening Credits .::.Hold That Thought by Ola Strandh, from World in Conflict
- That's... rather ominous. I kinda get the feeling that this is going to be a very portentious movie.
.::. Your Theme .::.Frontier Psychiatrist by the Avalances
- Well, I can live with insane then!
.::. Waking Up .::.Crazy La Paint by MiniMusicMan
- I am literally waking up to Markiplier's (older) theme song. Well, it is boppy at least.
.::. School .::.Celebration by Kool and the Gang
- WHAT?! I would be celebrating finishing
School, not bloody going to it!!
.::. Home .::.Run Little Demons by Gordy Haab from Halo Wars 2
- Uhm, well that's an intense home life then, daaaamn!
.::. Falling In Love .::.The Outlaw's Return by Bill Elm and Woody Jackson from Red Dead Redemption 1
- I am going to make a guess here and say that my partner and I fell in love through watching Western movies or playing Wild West video games. I hope.
.::. Boyfriend / Girlfriend's Theme .::.Dance Beat from Halo 3 ODST
- A literal Easter Egg theme, and club music
at that. Why?
.::. First Kiss .::.Where's the Exit by Borislav Slavov from Crysis 2
I am imagining a scene that is both overly awkward to watch from third person, but from my and my partner's point of view, is very intense and has to be perfect
.::. Hanging With Friends .::.Jamming by Bob Marley and the Wailers
- You know, I could live with this, this is actually pretty nice.
.::. Best Friend's Theme .::.
Infamia I by David Arnold and Paul Hart from Kung Pow: Enter the Fist (Honestly wish I could find a suitably non-serious enough version of this) - I'm just imagining them coming in like an overhyped pro wrestler with this playing, and probably just faceplanting onto a cushion.
.::. Fight With Parents .::.Tusk by Fleetwood Mac
- Damn, I guess there was some pent up rage that finally blew a casket, before devolving into yelling about Tusks.
.::. By Yourself at Home .::.Problem Child by AC/DC
- Yup, I can definitely gonna pay this one along, hah!
.::. Break Up .::.Medicate by Breaking Benjamin
- Wow, did not go well at all
, and considering the lyrics and the context, I'm a bit worried about the meaning of "Medicate" here.
.::. Depression .::.I'll Be Gone by Linkin Park
- That's... actually rather spot on for the context, and for that, uhm, hoo boy, things really aren't going well from the Break Up.
.::. Drunk .::.Money For Nothing by Dire Straits
- I feel like this may be the Karaoke song that I would attempt to play while absolutely drunk out of my Mind, and failing HARD.
.::. Driving .::.Cargo Pilot in Car by Peter Antovski from Crysis Warhead
- Needless to say, things don't go very well, though as long as North Koreans and aliens aren't involved, it can't be as bad as the original context for this track.
.::. Coming Down (Hangover) .::.USA Track 9 by Bill Brown and Mikael Sandgren from C&C Generals
- So... the US Army sends some guys around to get me into shape after an all night binge?
.::. Regret .::.Military Precision by Kelly Bailey from Half-Life 1
- NOOOOOOOO! I didn't want to go to Black MESA! Ok, goddamn, must have really
pissed off some people in the drunk driving escapade then,
.::. New Love .::.When Tommy Comes Marching Home by Harry Marlow
- Huh, so I fall in love with one of the soldiers who survive at Black Mesa? At least that's my interpretation anyway. Though the WW1 song choice, not what I was expecting, I'll take it though!
.::. Prom .::.Hang 'Em High by My Chemical Romance
- Considering the band, does fit the High School theme at least, though isn't this a bit intense for your run of the mill High School Prom (speaking as someone who never cared about or went to any them when I had the opportunity to).
.::. Prom speech .::.You've Been Trolled by Anthony C and Clyde Clash
- You goddamn bet I would have trolled the hell out of the damn thing had they made me go though!
.::. Graduation .::.Crying in the Rain by Whitesnake
- Jesus, sounds like things went completely pear-shaped then.
.::. Graduation Speech .::.Knockin' Beats (What?) by Marty O'Donnell and Michael Salvatori
- Seems like a strangely smooth and catchy beat for a Grad Speech.
.::. College/University .::.Sowing The Seeds Of Love by Tears for Fears
- Looks like my love life picked up at Uni at least! (Unrealistic, never happened iTunes!)
.::. Marriage .::.National Anthem of Uzbekistan
- Uhm, well, at least it's a ceremonial song? And spoiler alert my partner is Uzbek then lol.
.::. Going To War .::.Hallo Spaceboy by David Bowie
- So, we've got an alien invasion and I'm threatening to become a drifting Major Tom in outer space, GREEEEEEEEAAAAAT.
.::. Night Before Battle .::.Mah Nà Mah Nà by Piero Umiliani
- Of all the possible song choices for a battle prep song, you, iTunes, picked the most flippant
.::. Last Fight .::.Trespass by Inon Zur from Crysis 1
- It is appropriate at least, get a very cat and mouse vibe from this fight as well, interesting stuff.
.::. Last Fight Result .::.Choreographite from Halo CE Anniversary
.::. Reuniting With Old Friends .::.Ah Nastassia by the Alexandrov Ensemble (Red Army Choir)
- Now that's a song to come home in victory to!
.::. Final Words .::.
<a wytiwyg="1" href="www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfxq2U…
>Aïe Aïe Aïe by Rachid Taha - I can only assume that I ended up in North Africa and things didn't exactly go very well for me. The title though, perfect for final words lol.
.::. Funeral .::.The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone) by U2
- Now, I'm all for having some degree of fun in rememberance at my funeral, but I wouldn't be choosing U2, there are vastly better picks you could do here, like AC/DC PLEASE!
.::. Aftermath .::.Xenoarchaeology from Halo CE Anniversary
- And thus the film ends with as cryptic a song as it started with, and now with the portense that somebody has unleashed an Ancient Alien evil!
.::. Ending Credits .::.
Kamchatka by Kazuma Jinnouchi from Halo 5: Guardians - Certainly a very triumphal ending that's for sure! Literally the opening track from Halo 5 becomes the closer for my film. Not how I imagined this going, that's for sure.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!