Tagged by my friend chinara~ Unfortunately all my friends and acquaintances are mostly on tumblr now, so I'm gonna have to skip the tagging thing, sorry! Buttt for anyone reading this, I'll let you post your answers to some questions I'll leave below!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and get their icon in your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6. No tag-backs.
7. You can't say that you don't do tags.
8. You MUST make up journal entry.
10 Facts About Myself
- The ring finger on my right hand is double-jointed.
- I (apparently) have a lisp when I speak Japanese.
- I have never finished the storyline mode of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- I have over 200 Iwako erasers.
- I play PC games with an X-Box 360 Controller only because I mod the shit out of everything.
- I am graduating a year earlier than the predicted class standing.
- I go to a school that has no grades with which a lot of Freshmen end up dropping out because they think we don't have to do homework.
- I'm ambidextrous with everything but drawing and writing.
- I have never left the country.
- I have perfect colour acuity.
chinara's 10 Questions1. Why did you become what you are?
By not studying what I was supposed to and studying what I wanted to I became what I am today.
2. If the world was your canvas, what kind of society would you make it be?
If we're going with art thematics I'd make society impressionistic. You can interpret that as you will.
3. You have the ability to make anyone's wishes true, just not your own. However, every time you do, your life shortens the bigger the wish. Would you still do it out of altruism?
I would wish that people's lives would improve, not exactly get better or be perfect but liveable. I'd still do it even if my life is shortened because the wish would have a loophole one way or another.
4. You are standing in front of the door that leads to your dream being realized. What do you expect to see behind it?
5. It is the last five minutes of your life, and you can only wish for one person to be with you. Assuming that all your friends and your family are still alive, who would you give those last five minutes to, and why?
I would wish for the person who screwed up my life in junior high through high school just so I would die fighting.
6. You receive a vial that can make any wish of yours come true. However, if you use it, something of equal value will disappear. Would you still use it, and if yes, what for?
I have a feeling that this kind of wish is eventually going to come true, mostly because of the time it will take me to attain this wish through conventional means, so I would not use the wish since I know it will happen inevitably, and I would rather let time do its talking than to force it.
7. Seven types of tea are before you, each representing one of the seven virtues. You have to drink one, but once you do, you will lose that virtue forever. Which would you choose?
Well, it depends on what virtues we're talking about. If we're talking about the seven Christian virtues, I would drink humility more or less because I don't have too much pride in myself to begin with, just tons of arrogance.
8. You have one chance. What do you use it for?
To pass go and collect $200.
9. Assuming you had 1 billion dollars at your disposal, what would you spend it on?
Well after paying off my tuition I'd use the $20 left over to buy a case of root beer and maybe a new pencil. Or I'd invest in space travel.
10. Which movie/TV series/Game/Book universe would you want to make reality?
Probably Tomorrowland or anything that involves exploring space because I am too impatient to wait for that reality at the moment.
And now 10 questions for readers...
- If a well-disguised alien came down to earth and started walking around your town how long would it take you to notice?
- What is today but yesterday's tomorrow?
- Who would you rather fight, Agent Mulder or Agent Skully?
- You are given the choice to instantly know any two languages but at the cost of the one you currently speak. What two languages would you choose?
- You have the choice to extend any holiday regardless of it's a non-working holiday. What holiday would you choose?
- Which would you rather fight, 100 Slendermen or 100 Jeff the Killers?
- How many crayons would it take to get to the moon?
- If you could time travel to any point of time, would you wear shoes or go barefoot?
- What would you do with a wad of gum in your hand?
- If you could make any useless item free, what would it be?