No longer applying discounts! I am in need of money at the moment, and need to get back lost funds and to save for finally moving to our own place with @LewdlyLucifer (who also has emergency commissions open due to needing a new computer: https://twitter.com/lewdlylucifer/status/1319125812382228481?s=21 ), so I am listing unique prices in this journal for commissions (customs remain the same price) so if you're interested grab a special commission while they're open or share this journal it'd help a ton! Commissions I offer: anything I haven't listed remains the same price. See examples: On My Weebly Extra characters are +70% of the base commission price Patrons of $10 get $15 off their commission total To apply these discounts to your order, write “keppo” in the extras/Other section of your form. Fullbodies are $25 off Colored: $75 Colored, Rendered: $115 NSFW: +10 (20 off) Busts and Halfs are $10 off Bust = shoulder up. Half = thigh up. Colored Half: $55 | Bust: $40 Colored
Contact: NOTE or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (I'm available to discuss + give quote) Information: Payment Method: Paypal Invoice Payment can be full upfront or half/half Accepted: Fanart, Original, Game, Photo, NSFW, colored manga/comic pages. Not Accepted: Promotion of a religion, Offensive content, complex mecha Revision: Sketch will be sent to your email for revision. Minor edits only allowed after completion for errors. Refund: half/half not accepted. Full payment: %40 after sketch is sent. Only for a valid reason. (does not include paypal fees) Private/Public: I will ask for permission to upload work to my gallery. If you want your commission kept private or wait until a certain date to upload please inform me. Completion Time: I strive to get it completed in reasonable time. Usually min: few days and max: a month. Depends on complexity. Prices: Currency: $AUD Australian Dollar Paypal Invoice will automatically convert currency Sketches: These cannot be upgraded to color
I draw humanoid or similar races (male, female and trans). I don't draw porn, furry, violence. Total price = character price + background price. Background price is 10$ - 20$, gradient/abstract is free. Character prices are listed below. Workflow Note me details of your commission (preferably with references) or send it via email: email@example.com I'll tell you the total cost of your commission and you pay 30% of total price Sketch > Revision ( making sure you are ok with the composition and character in general ) Main work > Final Preview ( slight adjustments [if needed] ) Final work You pay the rest 70% of total price Payment details I start working only after prepay (30% of total price). You can pay using PayPal or Sberbank (if you have a bank account in Russian Federation). If for some reason I cannot finish the commission, all the payment will be refunded. If you have any questions, you can ask them in the notes.