Normally I would never do this, but...sure, why not. Happy b-day DeviantArt.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Going on three and a half years now, though I've been visiting for much longer, years longer
2. What does your username mean?
Other than being ironic, I've always been a "night owl," getting the majority of my work done at night and enjoying the peacefulness the night sky tends to bring me. It was originally something very different, then I wanted something among the lines of "dark days" to have a depressing name to say that "even the brightest, happiest days can have dark, low points" to keep me from being too optimistic. Then I threw a "Z" in there instead of an "S" because the letter Z is underrated...and I can never seem to catch any.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
envious, loner, procrastinator
4. Are you left or right handed?
lefty, though I do different things with different hands
5. What was your first deviation?
This guy...man this is old...
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
Fan art back in the day, but of course I enjoy editing my photos...
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Pencil drawing and coloring, those guys always blow my mind away...
8. What was your first favourite?
I believe this one:
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Photography and Fan Art, anything that takes my mind away
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I don't really have one...too many amazingly talented people here.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Someone who can be a friend to talk to, anytime, anywhere, about anything...
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Hasn't happened yet...
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
My overactive mind and imagination. It's a blessing and a curse. If only I could give it all form...
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Somewhere away from everyday life where I can be alone and be myself.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Getting a reply from one of my long-time favorite artists.