- How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I have been on DA for 8 Years~
- What does your username mean?
I changed my name to NobleButlerSebastian because I felt like it was a well needed change to move on with my life. The word "Noble" reminds me that I must be true to my word, and not lie for my own benefit on any site. I want to hold myself with dignity no matter what. And well... "ButlerSebastian" is because I love Black Butler, and it has a very special place in my heart. It reminds me of how I was able to break out of my shell and be myself.
- Describe yourself in three words.
Weird, Cat, Understanding
- Are you left or right handed?
- What was your first deviation?
Haha! I remember this! I was trying a program that painted over a picture that I took! My sister showed it to me!
- What is your favourite type of art to create?
I love creating Digital Work in an anime/manga style.
- If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I would love to work with copic markers in traditional media.
- What was your first favourite?
This is an old cartoon strip my sister use to do! I always loved them!
- What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Recently I have been favoring adopts and commissions.
- Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Honestly, I have to say :iconnoblecielphantonhive: is my favorite artist. I always love watching them draw next to me and it just gives me so much inspiration.
- If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I have a couple actually.
- I'd love to meet you in person again and redo my word throw up that I attempted the first time we talked XD I was so nervous and honored that I could finally see you face to face that I couldn't form regular sentences. XD I could never thank you enough for the unspoken things you have done for me. You have given me a chance to come out of my shell in ways I never knew. <3
- I would love to meet you in person because you just seem like a wonderful person to talk to! All our notes back and forth make me so happy, and your art is just to die for! You have given me some of my favorite designs, and also made some old characters feel new again. You've given both Ciel and I a new fresh breath to start our story again!
- You have always been an inspiration! From Ciel and my first adopt, to being there and being supportive all around! You are the sweetest person I've had the pleasure to talking with, and you continue to make me smile.
- You have been there through thick and thin. You were my first commissioner and always have supported me! You are so generous and sweet to both Ciel and I that I can not tell you thank you enough. I am always happy to lend you a hand and I hope one day we can fulfill your wish and come to New York to see you at a con <3
- How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
^^^READ ABOVE ^^^ (Ah..... Didn't see this until I finished....)
- What are your preferred tools to create art?
Paint Tool Sia, Sketch Book, Mechanical Pencil
- What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I use to draw the most at school actually. It was a place that I could listen to a lecture and doodle while I worked. Hours in class meant hours of drawing when the teacher was talking.
- What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Getting back into the community has been the most pleasant experience for me. I have been able to learn and talk to people more than I ever had when I started out. <3#deviantartistquestionnaire