A new name, new stock, new rules!
As with most stock artists I have a few rules I'd love for you all to follow in hopes that everyone is credited where they deserve to be credited.
A few simple ones:
- Please create something from your heart and soul, do not just take a background or main subject, cut it and paste it. Think about the subjects emotions, feel their feelings and breath their breath.
- Please credit me for the stock used, it's always a pleasure to see that people fallow this rule because it helps others to find myself and other stock artists who put a lot of time and effort to bring you these images
- Please tell me about your art, send me a link to it so I can fave it! I love to see what people create, more and more times than not I have to search through DA to find these images and view them. You all make such wonderful art anyways but it's just nice to see them in my message box.
- I refuse to repeat myself over and over again, NO HORSELAND, PONYLAND, HOWRSE OR ANY OF THOSE SIM TYPE GAMES are allowed to use my stock, I will how ever allow you to use them on any type of RPG or HARPG type games.
- When you credit me, please use either bigdeadfish.com, bigdeadfish-stock.deviantart.com or bigdeadfish-stock. I'll even accept Chrystina Perry but nothing else.
- If your using the image on Deviantart only then you can just leave a link to the stock in the description instead of on the art.
- If your using the image off Deviantart, like on an RPG site, please place the credits as visible as possible on the image.
- If you spot someone using my stock inappropriately, i.e. they haven't credited, no link in description or they haven't notified me of the use. And you send me a note telling me who used it, a link to the image I will create a headshot image for you on my main account DEAD--HEAD
and you must note me there in order to obtain this.
- Please do not repost any of my images as photography and don't use them to creat your own stock, if you something like that please ask first and I'll consider it.
- I hold the right to ask you to take down your art if you use my stock inapropriately, I will contact Deviantart and demand that it be taken down. Pretty art or not. So please remember this when you use my stock.
-- Being the nice person that I am, I will allow each person two chances to fix their mistake, whatever it may be. Once the two chances are up, your art will be removed. I will contact deviantart and get them to take it down.
- Please enjoy using my stock, if you find that an angle isn't right or perhaps you want a different season for a shot, chances are I can do that. If it's not the right season, please be prepaired to wait.
- My mother has willingly allowed some of her images to be used here. Please do not break her heart by using it improperly. I will take her stock down if I find that this is happening.
- I hold the right to refuse the use of stock by any artist if I deem so.
- Feel free to ask me for a certain pose, location type, animal. If it is within my realm of obtaining I shall do that for you. If I decline to do it, it's because I can't. No hard feelings.
- Seasonal shots are availible and I am willing to try for any types of locations when it comes to seasonal, where I live we get great summer and winter shots so you'll probably see more of those.
Check out my other
<---- old manip account
<-- new manip account