This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
comments are always really appreciated!! my main interests are fire emblem, danganronpa, splatoon and love live! sometimes there's other things too i'm more active on twitter, so if you need to contact me, i recommend heading over there
*Rules*. You have to post ALL the rules. (Look at NOTE) Answer 12 questions you have been asked and then create 12 questions for people you tagged. Choose 12 people. Actually, tag these people. Can't say you don't do tags. Tag backs are allowed.
i was tagged by LynKofWinds to do these, and regardless of rules or not i dont really feel like tagging / making questions atm so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1. What's your favorite time of day? usually evening, but i like early morning - about noon cause that's when most of my friends are around
2. Cities or rural areas? i prefer the city! there's more to do
3. Beach or the mountains? beach, probably
4. When did you first start to draw and/or make art? i actually got asked this earlier so i'll just copy wheat i said: "back when flipnote hatena was a big thing and i was like, 10 or so. i really wanted to be good at drawing so i could fit in with everyone and make some friends!! i wasn't vert good back then, and it wasn't until a couple years after it shut down that i started taking art seriously and REALLY put effort into improving, but i guess after that it's just kinda stuck! it's a lot of fun! i want to improve as much as i can, i don't really know where it'll lead me but i want to make people happy with my art since i have so much fun creating it : D"
5. What does your room look like? Describe it. pretty crowded desk tbh, mostly with art supplies. there's a small shelf above it with many figures on it. there's a string of lights under it, and some prints scattered about the walls nearby, directly beside the shelf is also a corkboard, with many charms on it! (i really need a new one aslkdjh) that's about all that's interesting tho, in my bedroom i have a shelf with plushies on it about my bed
6. What type of music do you listen to? Do you have a favorite band/artist/genre? Post a link here to a good jam so your friends and watchers can listen. i'm not sure really, i tend to listen to music from games, or just series in general, remixes / fansongs for them too. i've been listening to a lot of danganronpa things lately here's one of my favorites!
7. What social media do you use the most? twitter! (it's @ springexalt)
8. What's your favorite part about creating art? coloring!!
9. How many/which consoles/handhelds systems do you have? oh my goodness too many i lost track. but i play on the switch, 3ds, and ps4 a lot
10. What would your ideal vacation look like? i have no idea really
11. If you had one wish that could be granted, and could only use it on yourself (eg you can't wish for world peace), what would you wish for? that's too much power i. um. i'd have to think about that a lot
12. What pets do you have? If you don't have any, do you plan on ever getting any? 3 cats + 1 dog