edit: pretty much giving up on this, all websites alike because i suck
Newest design I've come up with, I think I'm going with this for my personal website for now. I mean, if I want another design, I'll remake it.
Resolution is 1920x865, I like site with everything on there and not needing to scroll through the whole thing just to see what's down there. In the future I might make it more resolution friendly for those less than 1920x1080 resolution.
I thought of this design while I were designing the database structure for the site (as I already know what I want on the site and what I want to show.) Never happened to me before.
I said before I wanted a more complex/clean/artistic site. I.. kinda like how it's right now. I mean, sites DOESN'T have to be complex. Sometimes less is more.
* The "Website administrator login" panel will only show on mouse hover, so it's hidden.
* Images (c) DICE, BFBC2. (Just needed an image to reference where my art/videos will be.
* Social buttons will be remade, they are just temporary. I will not use the TF2 font then, I just used it for reference for now.
* The Poll panel will be dynamic, it will change the hight depending on how many Poll Answers it has.
* The text with e.g. "[ BFBC2 Wallpaper ], [ Read more ], [ Latest video headline ] + player seek menu, play&pause, time elapsed will only show if you hover your mouse over it, else it's hidden. Going to be done in Flash I think.
Art & Design (c)
aka zAce / Sås / Saucy
Constructive comments are welcome.
Download for full view.