Found this, figured I'd do it since they weren't "tagging" people.
And I'm bored as hell.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
The other person.
2. What colour is your favorite hoodie?
I don't wear hoodies.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yeah, though she'd probably give me a weird look.
4. Do you plan outfits?
Well, I plan to have clean clothes to wear throughout the week, does that count?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
With my fingers.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
The LED that's illuminating my Num-Lock indicator.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having!
Grandeurous super-hero dream involving Prototypical (as in the video game) powers.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Some random girl said hey on the bus, and some new teacher that filled in for my regular one that seems to enjoy not attending classes as of late.
9. What are you craving right now?
A gravitational simulation chamber. I should build one of those damn things.
10. Do you floss daily?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Forming babbys. How is babby formed?
12. Are you emotional?
Get that word away from me.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
On my fingers and toes, yes. 1023 to be precise. Isn't binary fun?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Neither, it's more of a "om nom" sort of thing, involving lips and vacuumous win.
15. Do you like your hair?
It's kind-of ehh.
16. Do you like yourself?
.hhe fo-dnik s'tI
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Only if by go out with, you mean watch.
And by eat, you mean have him beaten to death by a vicious mob of hungry hobos.
18. What are you listening to right now?
David Bowe - Bring Me The Disco King (ft. Maynard James Keenan & John Frusciante)
19. Are your parents strict?
Father, yeah (but awesomely).
Mother, pfft- my ass.
20. Would you go sky diving?
Only if it was from space with some sort of self-contained breathing apparatus and possibly a pressure suit.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Never tried it, unless I have, and then ehh.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Many minor celebrities, some DJ's and high-ups like the late Richard Pratt.
23. Do you rent movies often?
I refuse to rent for the most part, I usually download movies and most often (especially if I like them) buy them afterwards when they appear in stores.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Hmm, reflective, but not "sparkly" per sé.
25. How many countries have you visited?
Zero non-inclusive of my native country.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
27. Ever been on a train?
One monorail, one high-speed fixed rail. Several other trains, several times.
28. Brown or white eggs?
Doesn't bother me.
29.Do you have a cell-phone?
30. Do you use chap stick?
31. Do you own a gun?
Wouldn't mind building a small-scale hand-held railgun. Other than that, nope.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Not too well, but well enough to eat rice without looking like a complete idiot.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Nobody. I r so ronery.
34. Are you too forgiving?
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Absolutely no idea.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
39. What was the last question you asked?
"Would it be possible, and if so more efficient, to use rolling rail bearings to reduce friction between the rail and the projectile within a railgun?"
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Are you sarcastic?
42. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Twice I think. Half watched TBE2.
43. Ever walked into a wall?
On purpose, a few times I believe.
44. Favourite colour?
Don't really have one, slate grey if I had to chose. Such a versatile colour, blue is.
45. Have you ever been slapped by someone?
Playfully a few times, for real though I cannot recall.
46. Is your hair curly?
47. What was the last CD you bought?
In Sillico - Pendulum
48. Do looks matter?
Aesthetics are important when design is concerned, though function should always take precedence.
49. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I'm not particularly fussed about monogamy, though I wouldn't cheat on someone.
50. Is your phone bill sky high?
Yes, working on fixing that.
51. Do you like your life right now?
No problems, aside from financial strain.
52. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No TV in my room.
54. Can you handle the truth?
Nothing but the truth.
55. Do you have good vision?
I'm typing this from 20 metres away.
Alright that was a lie, but I could.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
No reason to hate anyone, I have yet to meet someone who rapes and beats people, so nope.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
More often than I should, and yet not as often as I'd like.
58. The last person you held hands with?
My sister... I think.
59. What are you wearing?
Black T-shirt with green "Zombie" written in hiragana.
60. Do you like being "tagged" in these type of things?
61. Where was your profile picture taken at? (Copied from facebook)
Joe's house in Townsville.
62. Can you hula hoop?
63. Do you have a job?
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Mi Goreng noodles, last thing >$100 Prototype (X360)
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?