406 Comments307K Views
Get the latest Windows 11 look for your Windows 10 desktop.
UPDATE | AUGUST 07 2021 - Another update.
To get the Start Icon to center use the following program and trick.
/mouse -15 -30 so the start menu will open up at the icon location. Use the included StartIcon.ico and Blank Start Orb or hide the StartButton with another software.
Thanks so far for all the great comments. If you like it please give it a
Wallpapers from the Windows 11 leak. With or without addressbar.
Stardock Curtains, xoblite, SIB, Tclock redux, RoundedTB, Potplayer, foobar2000.*To get the rounded corners you'll need to use Stardock Curtains.
Windows 11 Icon Theme
- Windows 10 Builds 1903-21H1
- Patched System - UltraUXThemePatcher -or- SecureUxTheme (CHECK FAQ ON EITHER SITE FOR ISSUES)
- OldNewExplorer (disable ribbon and other tweaks)
- StartIsBack (for startmenu & taskbar)
- StarDock Curtains (Rounded Caption bar corners)
- xoblite.net/ (Optional, right click menu)
- RoundedTB - floating taskbar
Now accepting Donations.
© 2021 niivu