You want me to shoot you? Drop me a line and we will see how far we come...
I was attracted to photography at a very young age already . I bought my first camera at the age of 14 (the cheapest APS camera I could find) and I have found that I love shooting candid shots. However, having the film developed afterwords was quite expensive for me back then. So I stopped shooting until I bought my first dSLR in 2007.
Once having my dSLR camera I started to learn the technical basics of photography:
- What ISO does to your photo
- How shutter speeds influences your photo
- How apertures influences your photo
- How to influence ISO, shutter speed and aperture to get the same brightness level in a photo.
Eventually I started to experiment with different technical aspects of photography such as:
- Night photography (long exposure photography)
- IR photography (I even bought and modified a used Canon 350D to be a full time IR camera!)
- Macro photography ( I love my 100mm macro lens!)
Nowadays I try to get in touch with my feminine side and try to shoot with more feel rather then shooting by the technical rules since I have found that most females have absolutely no clue what these rules are. Und jetzt, they manage to make perfect photo's!
Some random facts:
- Born in 1980 in The Netherlands.
- Owning a dSLR since 2007
- Mostly a technical photographer
- I own a full time IR camera (Canon 350D)
- I have shot at big events as professional photographer, but I am not doing it as my profession.
- The Canon 40D is still the best crop camera there is on this planet!
Favourite Gaming Platform
PC, NDS, WII and Android
Tools of the Trade
Canon EOS 40D, EOS 350D IR, 100mm Macro, 10-22mm, 50 mm f1.8, Tamron 28-75mm f2.8
Optimizing every process in life.