Thursday evening my Apple Pencil stopped working and I was left dealing with Apple Support all day on Friday. By the end of the day I ended up having to purchase a new Pencil as a replacement because Apple Support would not answer my questions and the whole process was just exhausting. Because of this last minute extravagant purchase, I am now out by $100, and I need to earn that back in the next couple of days so I can buy basic groceries. SO. I am offering quick turnaround, $10 colored bust sketch commissions. I have more information on my Ko-Fi account, right here. However, if you would like something a bit more robust, my regular commissions are also open. I would really appreciate any help I can get. Even just spreading the word is super helpful and appreciated.
Commissions, Adoptables, Etc.
Helpful Mental Health Stuff etc.
F2U Page Decor and Stoofz
Avatars, Pixels, Etc.
DA Meme...Cause why not xD
1. Name, please: Aviana
2. Approximate Age?: Early twenties
3. Are you happy in your life?: For the most part
4. Do you feel like anything is missing?: I guess technically a significant other but I am not begging for one either
5. Do you plan on being a musician/artist/writer? Nope
6. Do you think you are artistic?: Not really
7. Have you ever tried hard drugs?: No and never will
8. If so, have they changed your life?: N/A
9. What age would you like to die?: I don't really have an age? I guess it would be more of I would want to live until my health was too awful.
10. Would you let your kids smoke weed?: No
11. Are you an angry p
Quizzes, Survey's, etc. Journals
AddictMV perfomance Friday
Attention folks! ~ Hazbin Hotel Tweet ~ New Video Animation featuring Angel Dust sooner than anything, so stay tuned~
Journal Skins,Backgrounds, Etc.
Banners, Buttons, Sets, etc.
Using HTML on deviantART
Hello and welcome to my little html tutorial. I've been working with html codes for a couple of years and I'm going to teach you what I know about using some basic html on deviantART. This won't make you a html expert or something and I'm not an expert myself but it will give just enough knowledge to make your journals, comments, news articles and other neat and lovely looking. :)
deviantART actually has FAQs about html but I still wanted to do this because they look a bit unorganized, in my opinion. Also, why would you want to look for those FAQs when you can just open this news article where you have everything in one place? :dummy