Oh my, so much to do, so little time! Work + School keeps me so busy, but I will endure!
~ Lady Riddler
-Finish skirt and choker for Halloween.
- Resin cast red gems with translucent red dye this time...
- Finish Tacky Headscarf.
- Finish measurements for armor, make mock-up.
- Obtain headliner and vinyl to make armor.
- Obtain spandex.
- Figure out how exactly the leg armor is put together..
- Buy new wiggy, dye and style.
- Decide on "consort" design to go with the Emperor of Heaven.
- Obtain fabric for consort design.
That's it for right now. Just a peek for you guys and a good list for me to work with.
Oh, and just so you guys know it to. taught me an awesome trick to save your wigs. Spray them with Aussie hair insurance. It literally saved Saix tonight.