It's been 6 years since I last cried over this...I thought I was over it. But then I saw an old status from back then and the memories came back...and seeing a picture that was posted a few days ago didn't help. We were friends longer than the two of you were...so how come you took her side and believed the lies she told you?? I was there for you for a lot of things...more than she was. And now here we are 6 years later...me and her aren't friends and you and I don't talk, but you "sisters" got to hang out a few days ago. Remember when all of us were the "OJD sisters"??
But whey is that bothering me again?? I don't know...but I feel alone. I
Hit shuffle on your iPod/Phone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs. Then pass this on to 10 people.
1. Classic - MKTO
2. Heart Attack - One Direction
3. How Do You Like Me Now?! - Toby Keith
4. Not Ready to Make Nice - Dixie Chicks
5. When She Says Baby - Jason Aldean
6. Independence Day - Martina McBride
7. Georgia Peaches - Lauren Alaina
8. Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
9. Hicktown - Jason Aldean
10. Bye Bye Bye - N'Sync
1: Post these rules
2: Answer ALL questions!
3: Post it up again in your journal if tagged.
4: At the end, tag 3 people!
1: What is/are your current fandom/s?
2: 5 favorite characters of each fandom?
3: 3 favorite pairings?
(and kind of Crowley/Dean..."we're besties")
that's the only one...
4: Alright, what's your fave thing about your fandom?
I was tagged by ~music-is-life20 (https://www.deviantart.com/music-is-life20)
1.You must write the rules in your journals
2. You must write 10 facts about yourself
3. Answer 10 questions, left for you and do your own 10 questions for those you want to tag
4. Choose 10 deviants to tag and left there icons in this journal
5. Remind them about your tag
6. Nothing like: "you read- you tagged"
7. You must legally hold 10 persons
8. Don’t tag back (if you tag back you will get very boring answers...haha)
9. You can't say “I don't do tags” (you can say whatever you please I think)
10. YOU MUST WRITE JOURNAL, NOT COMMENT
1. I love music
2. My fav
Wasn't tagged, but thought I would do it anyway! :)
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"The premise I used is that country music fans start when they're children and they stop being fans when they die."
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
My pillow, my comforter, and my book from the first question that I just put on my left side :XD:
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The local news...before that it was an episode of "Parenthood", which my mom likes...there has been nothing on all week...
Without looking guess what time it is?
Now look at the clock. What is the a