Sun Jan 13, 2013, 5:25 AM
2013 Bucket List
The new year has started! This year, I'm planning on climbing out of my box. It has come to my attention that I am a very reclusive introvert and I need to get out and meet people. I've been in Richmond for 4 years and I haven't really participated in much around here. So to counteract that, I've started a quasi-bucket list of things I want to do before the year is out:
1) Get some form of self promotion printed so I can start freelance work.
2) Go to a ADCMW networking event.
3) Draw something for Deviantart every month.
4) Go to some meetups so I can actually be social.
5) Get some artwork into juried shows.
6) Buy and practice more with Copic markers
7) Get out of production design and find a graphic design job that pays decently.
Vector Commissions Open
Full disclosure on the left side of my page. Prices may be lowered if I get the sense that they are too high. I will be open indefinitely until something prompts me to temporarily close (i.e. - Deviantart's annual Christmas Secret Santa things or my requisite Christmas/New Year/Birthday trifecta where I fall off the face of the planet "me" time).
My SomethingWeLike Q&A
- Listening to: Muse - Starlight
- Reading: Sushi For Beginners - Marian Keyes
- Watching: Revolution, Scandal, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries
- Eating: Hershey's Cookies & Cream Candy Bar
- Drinking: Water