It's National Novel Writing Month.
I will not officially join the project via their website and whatnot, but I might just do it for myself. No idea if I'll meet the goal of 50K words at the end of the month, but at least I'm willing to try, that's more than I've felt this year so far heheh. Inspiration has been lacking, to say the least.
ETA: Writing this tale means I will definitely have to alter the ending of Njano's tale, and sever all ties with TLK. Njano no longer will be meeting Zira at the end of her tale. It's a big step to make, but it has to happen. I hope I won't disappoint any TLK fans, but the Lioness Tales were always p
It's that time of the year, so here it goes! My yearly review for 2014 (also posted in my LiveJournal, so, sorry if you get to see this twice.)
1. What did you do in 2014 that you'd never done before?
- Ran a 21K (unofficially, no sponsored race or the like)
- Bought baby clothes for my future niece (daughter from my bro)
- Found a job in an area I'd have never really considered: helping stranded people get home and their cars taken to the garage.
- Work during holidays :P
- Discovered Irish Coffee (and I'm kind of an addict now ;) )
- I've eaten more fruit this year than in my whole life
- Got my very first smart phone, courtesy of m
So I've been thinking.... A while ago I started writing Ndani's backstory as a part of the Lioness Tales, "Ndani's predicament"
I eventually changed my mind and scrapped her from the series all together, since her ties with TLK are too strong and I really want to keep the Lioness Tales as OC as possible (which means I have to edit Njano's ending, but that's a different topic)
My question is.... Would you guys be interested in reading her backstory anyway? It's already six chapters long, and you already know how Ndani's story ends, so it's not a full tale on it's own, but just a... prequel of sorts LOL. This little story won't get much lo