Featured in collections
26 Favourites0 Comments1K Views
Object T30 Heavy Tank
The first T30 heavy tank arrived at Aberdeen (Maryland) Proving Ground in April 1948 and the second in July. They replaced the Ford GAC V-12 Water-cooled engine with a Continental AV-1790-3 which achieved 810hp at 2800rpm. The objective of the T30 HT test program was to evaluate the new engine paired with the CD-850 cross drive transmission. The T7 155mm Gun had a low muzzle velocity since it utilized chemical rounds such as HE and HEAT which don't depend on velocity for power. The T7 155mm Gun fired two piece ammunition, the HE shell weighs 95 pounds while the propellant charge weighed 40 pounds, total weight 135 pounds.
4096x2304px 324.48 KB
© 2020 - 2021 NeyoWargear