I believe it would be a good time to start writing tri-monthly journal entrees, logging my progress as an artist. Not much has been accomplished thus far, but it would be important to establish what I do plan to accomplish over the course of the next few years in the exact order that I would wish for them to happen.
1. Draw all interesting/important characters within the world I've created to have a record of what they look like.
2. While doing so, create a tabletop RPG system based on the world I've created.
3. Draw some of the same characters again and perhaps some new ones, but this time, do it 1,000 times better with my refined artistic skill.
4. Draw dramatic scenes of this newly defined story.
5. Use dramatic scenes to begin the creation of animated series.
6. Learn sound design and how to write music while working on animated series.
7. Use all of what I have created into making a video game based on the tabletop RPG system.
Perhaps more content will be added to these at a later date, but we'll cross the bridge when we come to it.
There is much to be done and it's going to take an extremely long time, but I have full confidence in my ability to succeed.
See you on October 15th!