I don't mind where we're going, just not back and forth...
Long time no, er... whatever this is. I've reached the point where DeviantART enters my mind maybe once in a blue moon, but even then that's probably generous. I honestly don't get time
to think about it. But that's to be expected, being that I'm in my thirties and have a career now.
Some bits have happened in the intervening years:
- I started taking my photography properly seriously again.
- I started taking my photography so seriously that I literally moved to the opposite end of the country to pursue it.
- I started to get some notoriety locally for my photography.
- I started selling my work.
- I moved to doing primarily timelapse sequences of natural phenomena, something that my new home of Tasmania offers a lot of.
- I started shooting with a bunch of well-respected folks I've looked up to for a long time, totally by chance.
- I (ostensibly) stopped working 70+ hour weeks.
- I became a music journalist.
- I got to meet a bunch of my rock idols from my youth and hang with them.
- I finally met paulmp after the better part of 15 years following each other around the internet.
- I finally saw my first aurora.
- I liked seeing my first aurora so much that I learned pretty much all I could on the topic and now I do forecasting.
- I pretty much shook my life up because my old one was strangling the life out of me.
I hope you are all well. I see some are still around (hi noir-luna
!) which is pretty cool.
If I can figure out the uploader, maybe I'll upload some timelapse stuff. But until then, check out my instagram