Welcome to my Commissions Info!
I've been wanting to try out commissioning. Hopefully things can go smoothly in doing commissions :')
Waiting List/Commission Progresses
Table of Contents
• Styles, Add-ons and Backgrounds •
• Do's and Don'ts •
• Work Examples •
• Commission Form •
• Terms of Service •
• Closing Remarks •
Styles, Add-ons, Backgrounds
• Chibi - $2 •• Bust - $2 •• Half Body - $3 •• Full Body - $5 •
• Sketched Lineart - $1 •• Monochrome - $1 •• Crayons - $1 •• 2 characters total - 50% price of a Style •• Custom Design - $3 •
• Simple Background (Plain Color/Transparent/White) - free •
• Gradient Background - $1 •
Do's and Don'ts
Human/Humanoid Half-animals (i.e. w/ cat ears)Game/Anime Characters (depending on the reference)
Full Mecha/Armor, Furries/AnimalsBoys (depending on the reference)Background SceneR18, nudes, porn, lewd, NSFW (anything that contains Sexual content)Too much GoreDetailed clothes will be simplifiedRealistic
*A maximum of 2 redraws of a (rough) sketch
completely optional but to make things neater and easy to read
Paypal Email (for Paypal payment):
+with Custom Design
Colors of your choice:
Likes: marshmallows, family, friends, anime, and her own scarf
Dislikes: their own mistakes
Style: Full Body
Add-ons: Sketched Lineart + Monochrome + Simple BG
Paypal Email: (insert PayPal email)
The price of that example would be $7
Do not add your address when paying or I'll be refunding and ask you to pay again
Terms of Service
• Paypal and points are the only payments I can accept.
- US dollars only. Don't mistake the $ sign as Australian or Canadian money
• Pay first before we start on a commission. We have to trust each other in order to start the commission.
• The Commissioner has to be patient after the commission has been accepted. Meaning no rushing and giving deadlines.
• The Commissioner must agree to NEVER remove/replace the watermark after recieving the final piece.
• The Commissioner can ask for WIPs (Work in Progresses) but must not trace/steal/repost when sent.
• Asking for a different art style won't be accepted. I am no magician who can do/forge any art style :')
• I'm not yet ready for commercial use. Please never use it to make money out of it.
• Will refund and ask again to pay if the address was added. Don't want scammers taking free art >~>
• If I've haven't finished your commission for more than half a year, please tell me to give a refund.
• You'll recieve your product in DeviantArt for quality issues.
• Lastly, I have the right to decline your commission. Hope you understand if I did.
Think that my ToS is confusing? Feel free to ask questions! I don't bite :3
Interested in commissioning me? Note me or contact me on one of my social medias:
Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
have a good day~!