Hello, here is my first pack of brushes, they imitate the texture of the fur, grass and hair.
Why dynamic? Because with a few changes of parameters, we go from one rendering to another - I strongly advise to lock the brush before the changes and save the variations, there are many possibilities!
- The brush uses the main color and secondary, opt for a clear value and a dark, some brush need to exchange these colors to have the desired effect.
- The basic sample is a bit dull but combines very well with the modes -overlay, color and glow dodge - cf page 2
- Easy manual transformation, which is very useful for recalcitrant fibers and adapts the shape to the mass.
- Used as an underlay, you can redraw on top for a custom rendering, add high-lights, color, outline ...etc
-Some brushes leave a little "waste" that can easily be erased.
- To vary the possibilities, play with layer levels or the ink> background setting, that positions the form behind the previous one.
- These are just brushes but they have their own "personality". The one will require small undulating lines, the other a growing pressure. Some use complementary colors better than others ...
A tips & tricks sheet should soon arrive so you can best take advantage of the brushes, enhance them or create them yourself !
You can buy this pack here.
Its not hard...... you don't think I didn't try that like 70 different times. I'm asking for help. Your comment isn't helpful its annoying like you. I'm asking for real help as I don't have the same problems others have resolved. But I still can't get the files to either open or open in clip studio.
I was told all these brushes are for Clip Studio Paint Was I wrong? It's my first time dealing with CSP and I love all the brushes, I dropped $55 on the whole collection but worried I may have just hecked myself over cause idk how this works. I'm so sorry for bother you but I can't get ahold of the artist :c