Hello, here is my first pack of brushes, they imitate the texture of the fur, grass and hair.
Why dynamic? Because with a few changes of parameters, we go from one rendering to another - I strongly advise to lock the brush before the changes and save the variations, there are many possibilities!
- The brush uses the main color and secondary, opt for a clear value and a dark, some brush need to exchange these colors to have the desired effect.
- The basic sample is a bit dull but combines very well with the modes -overlay, color and glow dodge - cf page 2
- Easy manual transformation, which is very useful for recalcitrant fibers and adapts the shape to the mass.
- Used as an underlay, you can redraw on top for a custom rendering, add high-lights, color, outline ...etc
-Some brushes leave a little "waste" that can easily be erased.
- To vary the possibilities, play with layer levels or the ink> background setting, that positions the form behind the previous one.
- These are just brushes but they have their own "personality". The one will require small undulating lines, the other a growing pressure. Some use complementary colors better than others ...
A tips & tricks sheet should soon arrive so you can best take advantage of the brushes, enhance them or create them yourself !
You can buy this pack here.
Its not hard...... you don't think I didn't try that like 70 different times. I'm asking for help. Your comment isn't helpful its annoying like you. I'm asking for real help as I don't have the same problems others have resolved. But I still can't get the files to either open or open in clip studio.
Do you think you could explain how to install the brushes into Clip Studio? I've been trying to look up tutorials on how to do so and it's not showing the individual brushes and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong :/
Thank you! If I may ask, what app did you use to open the file? I noticed when I tried to open it, it asked me which app I wanted to use to open it. I think that may be where I screwed up
I was told all these brushes are for Clip Studio Paint Was I wrong? It's my first time dealing with CSP and I love all the brushes, I dropped $55 on the whole collection but worried I may have just hecked myself over cause idk how this works. I'm so sorry for bother you but I can't get ahold of the artist :c
Open the file explorer with the download files, and make sure to UNZIP the file, that might be what's happening to you, then drag them to the subtool window. I just did it with two of the brush packs and they are supported