EDIT: Sorry for hte confusion, guys! That's what happens when you work on these things at 5AM
Tomi & Matt's Character factory has returned!
Don't forget to use the tutorial if you get confused. It's a difficult interface to figure out otherwise.
Also, if you enjoy the game, leave a comment here and there. The reason we sotopped updating it was that we thought nobody was playing it anymore. If we see people commenting or uploading their creations, we might go back and improve it from time to time.
Hey folks, heading to New York for Comic Con with a fresh printing of Oy Vey's english version!
If any of you guys are going to be there and you want to get my first ever english book, let me know!
Oh my gosh have I been busy or what!
Just wanted to let you know that the reason I'm not updating is that I'm preparing for the comics festival,w here I'm going to release 5 new books!
thos eof you who are from israel are invited to come over and say hi. the festival will be held in the Tel Aviv cinemateque on the 17th-21st.
Just felt like writing down a couple of my goals. Some short term, some long term.
1. Manage to publish at least 3 books in the upcoming comics festival in August (hopefully 4, and maybe, just maybe, 5).
2. Go to a magor american comic convention, especially comicon.
3. Have at least one really successful animated TV series.
4. Get hired to draw a map for an amusement/waterpark.
5. Throw a premier party for one of my comic books (not that I know how I'll manage that anytime soon, considering I'm alwyas aiming for a release during the comics festival)
6. Make an full length animed movie (yes, this is a very long term goal...)
7. Have so