Recommended for you
NeoRame's avatar
MicroMachines Logo
By NeoRame   |   Watch
3 1 1K (1 Today)
Published: June 14, 2015
Here a quick and dirty rework of the MicroMachines Logo i created yesterday for a friend.
Why quick and Dirty? Its an 98% VectorShape Logo the other 2% are Layer Styles. And the MM Main Font are imported via AI and i didn't work on the slingy wobbly outlines. XD But hey, its fully lossless resizable. ;) 

if anyone need it i attached the PSD.
Image size
1684x484px 754.89 KB
Recommended for you
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Sign In
Comments (1)
©2019 DeviantArt
All Rights reserved