Hi there! *greets everyone with a big smile*
I was just philosophizing around a bit and I want to share some thoughts with you and maybe you want to share some of your thoughts with me.
You know, I came across many different attitudes lately. Different people often deal with situations very differently. I watch and ask myself: What would I do? How would I react? Does what they do feel right to me or not?
Here are the top 3 adorable and the top 3 annoying points of view that I met:
Top 3 adorable points of view
1. I'm often hurt by other people but I still don't stop giving my trust to others beacuse if 1 out of 10 people really is a true friend, it's worth all the trouble with the rest.
~*bows low facing such greatness*~
2. I did not hear anything from you for a long time. I'm your friend and I'm worried. Are you alright?
~*bows low facing true friendship*~
3. You really made a big mistake but it's allright. We belong together, not only in good times but - and especially - in bad. I want you to share everything with me.
~*bows low for true love - may it be the love of friends, family or boy/girlfriend*~
Top 3 annoying points of view
1. Don't tell me how you feel. I know how you feel. I don't care if what you feel is different from what I think you feel beacause if what you feel is different from what I think you feel, you must be lying. What???? You swear that what you say is true???? You must be kidding!... No, you are a liar!!!! Because I know yourself better then you and I exactly know what you really think and feel because the truth is mine all alone. So admit that I am right and shut up!
~...err... o.o ... well ... o.O~
2. Why the heck didn't I hear anything from you for a long time?! You are my friend, you have to be there for me all the time! WTF?! Your live has been an absolute disaster and you just had to fight all the time to survive all this somehow????? I don't care about this!!!! You have to be there for me!!!
3. I broke up with my boyfriend because I deemed it best. What????!!!! You fell in love with him after we broke up? You are a couple now? OMG, you destroyed my whole life. No, wait, it's not your fault. We are friends! Buuuuut ... our friendship can never be the same because you love my former boyfriend. ... I know that it's not your fault ... really ... but still ...
~O.O *will never understand this*~
Please be aware that this is about attitutes, not about people! Everyone has a "bad" attitude sometimes - this deosn't mean that a person is evil or something. In fact, also the guys that have my top annoying attitudes are really good and nice people in many ways.
And please keep in mind that how I see these attitudes is just my oppinion. People always have their reasons for thinking, feeling and acting the way they do. Therefore you have to be veeeeeeeeeery carefull with judging - if you dare to judge at all. You never can know really everything that stands behind an action and without all the background information you may have a wrong impression very easily!
Now it's your turn. Please share your experiences with me! Just one rule: no names! People are not to be seen in a certain light without really knowing them. One should always make him/herself a picture of others from their own experiences with them!