I was tagged by Del-Borovic
1->You must post these rules (KINDA Important )
2->Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3->Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4->You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5->Clap your hands 3 times before starting your questions.
6->No tag backs
7->No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately
have to tag 10 people.
1. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 3 months?
The last movie I saw in theaters was Kung Fu Panda 2. Any other movie I've been wanting to watch I couldn't. Cause I'm poor.
2. What is something you're afraid of / have a phobia of?
Afraid of failing at life. Right now I'm at a 2.5 gpa....Not getting very many A's at the moment. A few C's and D's lately.
3. What do you hope will happen in this upcoming year?
I get better in general? OH! That I can handle having Ace living with me. I'm super excited about it but worried too.
4. What's something on your computer desk/by your laptop and tell how you got it?
My wallpaper is a photo I took of Ace running towards me.
5. What's the weirdest possibly supernatural thing that's ever happened to you?
When I slurped up a curly fry that had been soaked in ketchup.
6. What store was your favorite when you were a child?
7. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up today?
Meh, gotta get up. So much to do. I'm hungry.
8. If you got a pet right now what would you name it?
9. What is your favorite pokemon?
10. What would you do if your favorite fictional character showed up at your front door and asked to borrow your car because he/she/it's broke down?
Hand them money for a metrocard since I no longer have a car. Had to sell it to afford living in NY.
Questions for tagged peeps:
1. Do you like to cook?
2. If you could be a dinosaur, which would you be?
3. You don't belong in this time period. What time are you from?
4. Never drink the water. Drink what instead?
5. What do you think about while sitting on the toilet?
6. Favorite pizza topping?
7. Have you run away from home before?
8. Do you give homeless people money?
9. How many eggs go in when making flan?
10. Have you read any books lately?
BLKMKT answered me in Tegaki Format! LOL!
Imagine my surprise when I see 10 message windows from him. Hahahaha!
Now that I'm done with that silliness, My Summer Special is over! No more two for one commission deals. Thanks to all of those that took advantage it was very helpful. Living in a new apartment in Washington Heights. I'm so far from everything. At least, it feels that way. Ace will be moving up at some point so I'm excited for that. Still working at the eco friendly general store. Going to SPX this weekend. Life is good.
Ohayocon 2012 (January 27-29) - Attendee Pending...
MoCCA 2012 (April 28-29)- Attendee
Anime North 2012 (May 25-27)- Attendee/Comic Market Pending...
Anthrocon 2012 (June 14-17)- Artist Alley Pending...
Otakon 2012 (July 27-29)- Artist Alley Pending...
SPX 2012 (September 14-15)- Artist Alley Pending...
AWA 2012 (September 28-30)- Artist AlleyPending...
NYCC 2012 (October 11-14)- Attendee