It being Christmas and all, I thought I should feature the people who've really made my time on dA special.
So, in no particular order.
My little sister. X3 If you like any dragon, dinosaur or monster-related art, you should definitely take a look at her gallery.
Undoubtedly the craziest person I know - and I mean that in the nicest way possible! Despite only really speaking with Miri for less than a year I can safely say we're great friends. She never fails to make me laugh, and is always willing to proof-read any of my work. She is also entirely blame for all my lost nights of sleep due to Dead Space. X_X
Another great friend, and the source of inspiration for almost all of my songs and poems. I admire Susanna's determination - despite recent troubles this year she remains willful and focused as ever. I recommend you read her work.
A good friend, both on dA and in real life, as well as a fellow video gamer. ^^ We've always shared similar interests, and I guess our friendship grew stronger when I realised we were both budding writers, and promptly dragged him on to dA. His stories are imaginative and fresh, and you should definitely have a look.
The budding genius behind :theclans:. Her artwork is inspiring and diverse, her recent venture into the world of poetry seems promising. :3 I'd like to remind her of my Clans OC, Kaledor. X3
Another real life friend ~ It's hard to classify Enky here. Sometimes he'll scream and glomp you from a mile away, other's he remains passive and lazy. X3 Nonetheless, he's an awesome guy, as well as an artist and video game addict. XD
I can't keep track of this girl's accounts. X3 Estelle here is a great friend, and looking back at her work it's clear how hard she's worked at improving her technique. ^^ Keep it up ~
Yet another awesome artist. This cupcake fanatic uses a variety of styles and seems to suceed at all of them ~ Another gallery you ought to see.
This plucky deviant bought me a subscription about a year ago - still don't know why. >>;;; A talented sonic artist, I always find her character designs unigue and innovative.
Another online friend. ^^ Despite being a tad morbid for my liking () her stories are very entertaining to read.
Another real-life friend whom I introduced to dA. :3 A very good friend, and a budding photographer.
I met Emily in real life at the London MCM Expo this May. ^^ My friends typically refer her as "sword girl". X3 She is a great writer ~
Somehow I lost track of this particular deviant, dunno why. She is a very good sonic artist, and like others is constantly improving.
Despite being on a (hopefully temporary) hiatus from dA, I still thought I should mention Ashley here. ^^ The first person to greet me when I first joined, she has always been a regular commenter of my works. ^^
Last but not least! X3 Teneille is a very talented poet, and it's great reading her work. ^^
Merry Christmas Guys. ^^
- - - - -
I tagged myself. ^^
1) Be one of the 19 first people commenting on this journal entry, and I will add you to my to-do art list. (Please don't make it too difficult! )
2) For each of the 19 first people answering this journal I will put his/her avatar and the three deviations I like most from his/her gallery on the list.
3) If you answer, you'll have to do the same in your journal, putting me on the first place, completing this way the list with 20 people.
ANOTHER TAG 8D I was tagged by this little devil. 1. Post these rules. 2. You have to write 8 random facts about yourself. 3. Post a journal, saying who tagged you and linking to their profile page. 4. Tag 8 more victims. 5. Go to their page and leave a comment that tells them they have been tagged.
1. I have weird musical tastes 2. I'm an atheist, though I used to be Christian 3. I procrastinate a lot, something which will be troublesome at University. X3 4. I'm slowly becoming obsessed with taking photos of every significant event in my life (parties, birthdays etc.) 5. I'm very critical of everything I do 6. I absolutely hate ignorant people, including religious fanatics, and people who deny climate change is a human activity. >> 7. I enjoy reading books and comics, western or non-western 8. I'm an introvert. 8D
I TAG WHOEVER WANTS TO BE TAGGED.
- - - - - ANIME LIST Darker than Black Death Note Elemental Gelade Trinity Blood Full Metal Alchemist OHMIGODIFINALLYFINISHEDIT Elfen Lied Lucky Star Axis Powers: Hetalia Baccano!
aww u still love me lmao XDDD merry christmas my good friend that i left alone oh man im a horrable person and really? i was the first person? wow i need to make u some gift art and happy birthday! woo, gotta make a b-day one too.