5 Comments974 Views
COMMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY: OPEN
Examples of all of my work can be found in my gallery under 'digital art' and 'for others'
(lowered my prices lmao)
*Please note that I now charge in POUNDS, not dollars! You can use a currency converter to calculate the cost in your currency *
Commissions will be paid for via PayPal
- To order, send me a note or an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject 'Commission'.
- If you order anything over £10 I require a deposit of half the cost of the commission to ensure your commitment. This is non-refundable if I have already started your piece.
- You may request WIPs of your piece if you wish
- When your piece is finished, I will send you a watermarked version of your piece. If you are happy with it, you can then send the remainder of your payment and I will send you an un-watermarked version of your piece.
- Once again, I do now charge in Pounds (GBP) - You can use a currency converter to work out the cost in your currency or I can do it for you if you wish
- If you don't see the type of commission you want on the list below, feel free to note me to ask if I can do what you're looking for
- Do feel free to ask me any questions!
TYPES OF COMMISSIONS:(ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHADING AND TEXT IF WANTED)
- Pony Plushie - On a transparent background. Includes shading. £5.
- Chibis - On a transparent background. Includes shading. £5 + £3 per extra character.
- Badge - On a background colour of your choice. Includes shading. £10 - £15 depending on complexity.
- Character Reference Sheet - On either a transparent or a coloured background. Includes shading if wanted. £15 - £20 depending on complexity.
- ID Picture - Can include a human charrie if wanted. Transparent background. Shading included. £15 - £20 depending on complexity + £10 per extra horse. (2 simple horses + human = £25)
- Detailed Equine Portrait - Includes simple background and shading. £20-£30 depending on complexity + £15 per extra character (example; 2 simple horses = £35).
Help Me Out Please! (Horse needs vet)
Hey guys.. My elderly horse has just started struggling to eat her food properly and she urgently needs a visit from the vet. I've had to have time off work due to a bad injury and I'm struggling to afford a vet visit so any commissions would really help me out a lot and would be much appreciated. I'm not one to ask for money but I'm struggling and my horse shouldn't suffer because of me. My commissions journal is here Thanks guys Badger
little rant :(
I'm becoming quite frustrated recently. I feel like my art is improving, which is good. And I finally feel like I've found a style that I really love and enjoy. Which is also good. BUT I'm really struggling to sell any commissions at all. When my art was not as good as it is now, I sold so many. But now that I actually like my art and I actually need the money no one seems to be interested which is causing a bit of a crisis. Like is my art not improving? Do people not like my new style? Or is my art really not as good as I think it is? This is no bueno :(
:COMMISSIONS OPEN:POINTS OR PAYPAL:
My commissions are open again! I have 10 slots available at £10 (GBP) OR 1000 :points: each! This price includes a shaded full body equine with a simple background. (Small accessories like horns are included but I will add £2 or 200 :points: for wings and tack and £3 or :points: for a human) Slots: 1. TAKEN 2. TAKEN 3. OPEN 4. OPEN 5. OPEN 6. OPEN 7. OPEN 8. OPEN 9. OPEN 10. OPEN Examples:
Featured in groups