Your home for everything nature!
Hello all! And welcome to the renewed version of NaturesHaven.
With the switching of founders, usually comes a new vision. That means that starting today, we will also have a new set of rules and guidelines. Please take a minute to read through these, and if you have any questions, please, do ask us!
In the past, this group has gone through quite some founders and different statements. Today, however, we want to open up the group to everybody. Nature is a beautiful thing, and everyone has access to it. This is why we believe that everyone should have access to our beautiful group, NaturesHaven
. This means that from now on, the group will be open to ALL artists, of ALL levels.
- Membership requests will be automatically accepted. You don't have to send us a message, just hit that join button, and you're in!
- To be accepted to the group, your work will have to feature nature as a main subject.
- Man-made structures/elements & human figures are accepted, as long as they are not the main focus.
- Please submit to the correct gallery folder! If you don't, your work will be declined. If you are unsure of where to submit, shoot the group a note and we'll help you out!
- Submit your best! This does not mean that your work has to be outstanding, but we want to see YOUR best effort!
- If you've got a series, please pick the best one to submit to the group. If you submit multiple similar images, only one will be accepted.
- Remember, be friendly. Being rude will get you nowhere, and most likely kicked out.
- You are allowed to submit one deviation every day.
My submission was declined!
Your submission may be declined for the following reasons:
- Overall bad quality
- You submitted to the wrong folder
- Your work has little to no natural element in it
- The focus lies on the man-made structure/element
- The work is a portrait of a human
- Your work was deemed as offensive
- Dead or injured animals
- Adopts or auctions
- It is a Premium Deviation
If you would like to know why your submission was declined, please comment on the submission itself. That way, the admins who were involved will get back to you with a feedback. We ask that you respect the admins' decision. Don't let a decline discourage you: if a submission was declined now, your next may very well get accepted!
Remember that admins' decisions are final. Asking for clarification is totally fine, but do not challenge them or try to force your way through. This is unacceptable in our group, and will result in a block 9 out of 10 times.
If you are unsure where to submit, feel free to shoot the group a note with the piece! We'll happily help you!
- Art Features
- Artisan Crafts
- Digital Art
> 3D, Animation, Fractals, Photomanipulation and Wallpapers are sub-folders.
- Literature (only English literature)
- Mixed Media
- Nature Stock
- Other Nature Art
> All other photography folders are sub-folders. Members submit into the Photography folder.
- Traditional Art
> Sculptures is a sub-folder
- Your group has to be nature related to be accepted into our affiliations, needs to have some work in it (from several different people) and it has to be active.
- A donation account has been set up, head over to NaturesHavenGroup if you want to donate to us!
Becoming part of the team
- If you want to become part of the team, send a note to Yuukon entitled "NaturesHaven Application", or to the group, entitled "Application". We will definitely have a chat with you! You do not need to have any prior experience in groups to become a part of the team!