Digital Artist / Hobbyist / Gamer / Streamer / Godzilla, dragons, Pokemon and wolves fan / derp
Where can you find me
1. How long have you been drawing?
Since I was able to grab pen/crayon/pencil sooo it's like 20+ years now.
My co-op with digital art started in 2006.
2.. What program do you use?
3. What size canvas do you work on?
I usually work on 5500x5500px and/or bigger.
4. What is the prices of your commissions?
5. What drawing tools do you use?
Wacom Intuos CTH-690 and mechanical pencils if it goes to doodle on paper.
6. Can I Draw your characters?
YES! Of course, go ahead! I really love fanart *u*
7. Do you mind if I colour one of your sketches?
Yes I do. Don't touch my stuff.
8. Can I edit one of your pictures or turn it into a base, or trace it?
Please don't do that. It's like suicide.
9. Can I use your art for something personal?
Go ahead, if it's only for a personal use I don't see any problem with it. You can save it on your computer, learn from it by redrawing (but never post that), use it as wallpaper, print it on paper for yourself or your friend but never, NEVER make money from it.
10. Can you draw for me?/Do you take requests?
I would love to but I don't have time...
11. Can you help me with things?
Send me note and I'll see what I can do.
12. Do you have other accounts?
Yeees, it's shared one with Yaeko, which you can find here: YaekoKanashimi
13. Where are you from?
Poland. West Pomeranian.
14. Do you take any school of art?
Nope, I'm self taught. When I was 14 my mom signed me up for art lessons which was on, only once in a week but...they told me things which I already learned by myself x'D
15. Are you a furry?
Nooo I'm not.
16. Can we be friends?
Please do not ask this, friendship isn't something what I can give you just like that, it needs ages to grow.