I was tagged by TheCometRay
, who asked specifically for Crimson Enchantress.
So, what differentiates Crimson Enchantress from Aura Prime?
1. Crimson Enchantress lives in our world; specifically London, UK, in our current year.
2. As far as I'm concerned Aura Lockhaven of Hartshorn (Canon Aura, or Aura Prime) is the real Aura and Crimson Enchantress is from an alternative dimension. Think about that for a moment. We're ALL AU!!!
3. Crimson Enchantress began as a what-if. What if Aura lived to be 1,000 years old and became a superheroine in our era?
4. I picked up this outfit for Strykana, actually: www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/op…
. I didn't like it for her. Not enough cleavage. But it stuck in my head. So did 21st Century Aura
. Eventually, I combined the suit with the concept and Crimson Enchantress was born. I'll be honest. Crimson was created specifically to fill that thonged, backless suit!
5. I didn't expect to do much with Crimson. But she proved to be immediately popular, especially in my eyes. A version of Aura who can interact with our superhero/ines without the need for a magical portal every single time. Besides, she's damn hot in that thonged, backless suit. Here, I'll prove it to you:
6. I'm officially stating it right here! Crimson Enchantress' besties are Sorceress/Alicia Dudley by FDComics
, Yumi/Tora by TrentHarlow
, Ivana Petrovich by RagingCyc0ne
, and Nightfall/Susan Davenport by maltorramus
. After Shop Talk
, she has a high regard for Masumi Steele/She-Cat by She-Blimp
. To differentiate the two Auras, Canon Aura's besties are Viona by akizz
, Terressa Martin/Lady Quantum by Lady-Quantum
, and Candace Roberts/Duster by Dangerguy01
. Different worlds, different besties.
7. The main difference between the two Auras is Crimson Enchantress' family is still alive. She even has a younger brother, Gerald, that Canon doesn't have. And Crimson's Uncle Cedric is the sweetest man in Glastonbury. Canon is jealous!
8. After Shop Talk, Crimson Enchantress' personality will move closer to that of Canon's. She will have the same fears, and won't be nearly as naive as she is at the moment.
I ain't tagging anyone. Play if you wants to.