Commissions info (open)Hello there!
Just wanted to update my commission-info a bit and add something new.
I do draw:
- OC's - mostly humanoid, but can also give a try for a furry; horns, wings, tails, and other good stuff are always welcome. Mainly I draw fantasy or sci-fi related things, but will gladly try something in other genres.
- Fanart - I'm familiar to games from Blizzard (World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo, Overwatch), Don't Starve, OFF; series as Steven Universe and MLP. Actually, I have superficial knowing about quite a lot of fandoms and if I don't know any of them, google was always my good friend.
- Monsters, anthropomorphic and fantastic creatures of any kind and any shape.
- Horror-stuff, mild violence and gore.
- I'm 146% fine with heterosexual-couples, gay-couples, couples of different nationalities, races, sizes and so on.
I do not draw:
- Nudity or anything sex-related.
- Some specific fetishes.
- Any offensive
Protoss-OC requests (OPEN)En Taro Adun, fellow Starcraft-fans!
Recently I've got strong feel to draw some random protoss, but the problem is that I don't have any protoss-OCs of my own and I'm not sure that characters from the game will suite this purpose well enough.
So I decided to open requests specifically for protoss-OCs and will be glad to draw some of your characters.
I'll mostly do portraits or half-bodies with coloring and shading, and all that other good stuff.
If you are interested, feel free to write or link information about your characters in comments under this journal or send it via note. The more detailed information - the better. If you'll have some request about pose, or mood, or anything else, don't mind to mention them as well.
Two more important things:
- I always draw female protoss flat-chested, no human-like anatomy there.
- I'll draw request in my free time and I won't be able to do them extremely fast. So if you requested something,