Or ink splatter, I suppose. Whatever.
Click here to preview all the brushes: [link]
TERMS OF SERVICE:
1. PLEASE REDISTRIBUTE NON-COMMERCIALLY. You MAY redistribute, but NOT FOR PROFIT.
2. DO NOT CLAIM YOU MADE THESE (or slightly alter them and then claim you made these). Because you didn't.
3. INCLUDE A LINK BACK to my deviantart page: [link]
4. If you use these in a deviation, I'd appreciate a link back or a comment here.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Open up the .abr in Photoshop.
2. Open up the Preset Manager: Edit > Preset Manager...
3. Go to the Brushes menu.
4. Click Load... and find the .abr file.
5. Done! The brushes should be ready to use.
- Set of 8 brushes + one credit brush
- Made specifically for Adobe Photoshop 7, but should work in newer versions.
- Splatters created using Art.com's paint bucket tool: [link]
All I did was convert what I liked into brushes.