Name: Leonor de Alburquerque
Name Translation: Leonor- Portuguese variant form for Alienor, which comes from the French province of Aliénor/Alburquerque- From Latin words albus and querques, which means “white” and “oak” respectively.
Nickname (s): Leo (by her mother and father) and Leni (by Shinju and Bitna)
Birthday: January 22nd
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Beyclub: Cruces Gemelas (S2)
Physical Appearance: The 12 year old blader is of average height for her age as she stands around 147 cm for her height. She has a rather small and petite-like frame, but she is considered to be healthy as she weighs about 43 kg. Leonor has light skin that is white with hints of pink undertones that looks like she’s fair skinned. Her hair is black in color and it styled in a boyish-like pixie cut with side bangs slightly covering her right eye slightly. She also has hazel colored eyes, which is more of brownish-green color rather than golden brown color.
Outfit (S1): Leonor’s day to day outfit consists of a light brown and dark brown striped colored t-shirt with a long-sleeved black and white colored flannel shirt that is always unbuttoned. The eleven-year old Chinese blader also wears a white knee length A-line skater skirt on with a dark brown colored belt attached to the waistband of her of skirts. Attached to the belt that Leonor wears, there are light colored holsters that holds her beyblade and her launcher in place. She also wears a pair of dark brown colored tights underneath her skirt and a pair of black and gold sneakers on. At times, she would wear a pair of light brown and white colored roller blades while she is traveling around the city. Around her neck, she wears a plain tawny brown colored velvet choker. Leonor also wears a pair of black star stud earrings on. Leonor wears a dark brown beanie hat or a white colored helmet on while she is on her skates. She wears a pair of white fingerless gloves on. While she is on her skates, she wears her knee pads and elbow pads along with her helmet.
Outfit (S2): In Beyblade Burst God, Leonor wears a white square neck short sleeved t-shirt on with thin black stripes on it. Over the t-shirt that the Chinese blader has on, the twelve year old wears a light brown colored suede vest that has side pockets with a zippers attached to it. She wears a pair of white colored skinny jeans on along with a light colored belt that was wrapped around the waist. Instead of tan colored holsters she had in her previous outfit, Leonor has black and white colored holsters attached to her belt. She wears a pair of black and white high top sneakers when she is walking while she does wear her light brown and white roller skates if she is riding on stakers. On her ears, the twelve year old blader wears a pair of black and white gingham patterned stud earrings on. Leonor wears either a white cotton blended headband on or her skate gear from her previous outfit (if she is on her roller skates).
Pajamas: For pajamas, Leonor wear a simple white cotton t-shirt on and a pair of light brown colored pajama pants with penguins on them. She also wears a pair of black socks and a pair of tawny brown slippers on her feet.
Personality: As a blader, Leonor initially acted abrasive towards her opponents and she never hesitates on throwing curt-like statements at her opponents. Along with her nasty tone that the Chinese blader has, Leonor always appears to have that snarky-like expression on her face that creates a sensation. Even though that the 12 year old blader created this aggressive persona on the dish, Leonor at first appears to be more of the silent type of person that appears not being interested in interacting with other bladers. In reality, Leonor tends to act awkward when she tries to talk to other. Even though this awkwardness appears to be temporary, the Chinese blader slowly shift away from her silent persona she created when she first arrived in Beigoma.
Despite the flaws that Leonor tends to have in personality, the 12 year old blader is rather diligent to the sport of Beyblade and she would aim to become a stronger blader. Leonor also cares about the safety of her friends especially when they get into difficult situations. On rare occasions, the Chinese blader would try to be voice of reason and act “wise” when it comes giving out tips or advice related to beyblade. She can be tolerable towards most kind of people even though she would act silent towards those people who can act rather intolerable. Her crude-like persona on dish slowly disappeared and she less appeared to be the scary despite the fact she throws one or two curt statements during beybattles.
Likes: She really like getting around the city on her roller skates as it makes it easier for her to travel farther away from home. Unlike most bladers, Leonor really enjoys learning about beyblades parts, fixing up beyblades or even making new adjustments to her own beyblade. Outside of beyblading, the 12 year old Chinese girl loves to play with video games especially fantasy-genre massively multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPGs for short). Leonor enjoys like drinking strawberry milkshakes every time she makes long trips around the city and she always calls it her “ideal drink of choice” at certain times. Leonor also has a strange interest in drawing even though most of her drawings are quick, detailed sketches of whatever that inspires her.
Dislikes: Leonor doesn’t enjoy dealing with sore losers whether it is during the beyblade battle or on the computer screen. She also has the strange dislike towards girly activities such doing manicures/pedicures, reading girly magazines, gossiping about any stereotypical topics that certain pre-teens girls would talk about, and much more. The twelve year old Chinese blader does not enjoy the sound of heavy rain because the loud tapping of water against any kind of surface irritates her.
Strengths: One of the 12 year old’s strengths is her great sense of loyalty towards the bladders that she was able to make friends with. That also means sticking up and supporting them anyway that she could. A strength that Leonor has as a
blader is her sense of discipline. The Chinese 12 year old follows a moral code when it comes to beyblading and sticking through it without trying to be morally incorrect. Considering that the 12 year old at times she can be wise, a strength that Leonor has a person is being rather inspirational even though most of the time she believes that she just wants to help out other bladers who are just starting out.
Weaknesses: Her major weakness as person is the awkwardness in her personality. Leonor’s awkwardness is really difficult and tricky for her to deal with despite the fact she is eager to learn how to open up towards others. Another notable weakness that Leonor shows really often is being rather too blunt or harsh towards others. Even though she is praised for being an honest person, Leonor would criticism others with her honesty but it ends up being harsh in another person’s perspective.
Fear(s): Leonor’s only know fear that she has is towards certain insects like cockroaches, flying ants, and even months.
(Beyblade Information- Season 1)
Beyblade Name: Luster Ladon .Z.K.
Creature or Deity Based Off Of: Luster Ladon is based off the Ladon, which is one of the dragons from Greek Mythology. The Ladon is a 100 headed serpent-like dragon that lives in a tree filled with golden apples in the Garden of the Hesperides. This particular Greek dragon protects the golden apples that was located in the Garden of the Hesperides. In one of the alternative version of the 12 Labours of Hercules, Hercules slayed the Ladon to retrieve the golden apples.
Beyblade Description: Luster Ladon’s dual layer is a light brown dual layer with white colored scale-like imprints from the outer layer of the dual layer. Towards the center of Luster Ladon’s dual layer is the head which is in shape of a dragon head and there are at least 5 dragon heads imprinted on it’s dual layer disk. It also have multiple small and soft curved protrusions that looks like smoke in a way. Leonor’s beyblade utilizes the Zoom disk, which is a metal circular disk that is lightweight with four medium sized thin oval-like indents that holds onto the beyblade. On the actual disk, there are five medium-sized sharp round shaped layered protrusions around the Zoom disk that looks like a layered barrier. Luster Ladon uses a Knock driver, which is a dark brown color driver with a pentagonal pyramid shaped tip.
Beyblade Soul Description: The Beyblade Soul that is contained inside of Lenor’s beyblade is a very light brown colored sepertine-like dragon that is entwined with a huge tree with gold apples inside. Luster Ladon is total of 100 heads in which all the dragon’s heads have white colored eyes. Its aura color is a medium brown color to make Luster Ladon stand out.
1) Luster Shoot: Luster Shoot is Luster Ladon's signature move that is activated based on her launch position (Leonor aims her launcher a little lower for this special attack). Luster Ladon's uses the edges of the stadium, creating small sparks that is created by the friction of Zoom disk's protrusions. It glows a white color and it attacks the rivaling beyblade's with breakneck swift curved-like attacks.
(Beyblade Information- Season 2)
Beyblade Name: Abyss Ladon 4I.Wv
Beyblade Description: *WIP*
Special Move: *WIP*
History: Leonor was born in the special administrative region (SAR for short) of Macau, which is located in Southern China. She’s the only child of Heriberto de Alburquerque, a product manager that is stationed in the United States. Her mother is Elzira Chen Lopes, a software engineer for a video game company. During her first six years of her life, Leonor lived with both her parents since her father was a product manager in Macau while her mother was finishing up her Ph.D in Information Technology. Knowing that both her parents have been constantly busy, she would often be with her extended family members.
About a week after her 7th birthday, Leonor found out that her father was given a product manager job opportunity in the famous Silicon Valley. Knowing that he wanted to support Leonor and his wife and the goal of wanting to work in Silicon Valley, her father eventually decided to accept the job opportunity. Despite the fact that her father hasn’t been completely present in her life, Leonor understood that her father is trying his best to make sure to support the family. She would constantly write letters to him and he would write letters to her back. Through the time that she would write her father letters to him, she was introduced to Beyblade two months prior to her 9th birthday.
Even though she wasn’t go receive her beyblade until after Christmas, Leonor began to learn more about the spinning tops through her older cousins, Fausto and Lorena. She learned the basics of the sport by using her older cousins’ beyblades. That also meant practicing assembling and disassembling their practices to learn each part of the Burst System beyblade. On the day of her 9th birthday, Leonor was given Luster Ladon .Z.K by her father, who flew from the States back home to Macau to celebrate her special day. Shortly after she received Luster Ladon from her father, her mother got a call from a video game company in Beigoma, Japanese regards to a job opportunity. Knowing that her father got a similar call shortly after her birthday about an overseas job opportunity, Leonor was worried about what her father or any of her family members would say.
After long discussions her mother had with her and the rest of the family, Leonor and her mother moved to Beigoma, Japan to begin their new life story. While her mother and father continue working out with their long distance marriage, Leonor began battling against the boys who played with beyblades like her. Even though she was fairly new to the sport, Leonor got the hang of battling on her own without her cousins’ help. It was at the same time that the Chinese blader met Shinju Mashiro and Bitna Shien, two female bladers from the same hometown. She wasn’t used to seeing female bladers around because of how male-dominated the sport of Beyblade was. Even though they didn’t caught her attention at first, Leonor eventually stuck around with the two younger girls after watching them participate in a couple of beybattles in the local park.
1 ) Heriberto de Alburquerque (Father)
2)Elzira Chen Lopes (Mother)
3) Lizete de Alburquerque (Aunt *Paternal Side*)
4) Fausto de Alburquerque (Uncle *Paternal Side*)
5) Lorena de Alburquerque (Cousin *Paternal Side*)
6) Davi de Alburquerque (Cousin *Paternal Side*)
7) Rute Chen Lopes (Aunt *Maternal Side*)
8) Martin Abreu Kang (Uncle *Maternal Side*)
9) Mauro Abreu Kang (Cousin *Maternal Side*)
10) Tatiana Abreu Kang (Cousin *Maternal Side*)
1) Shinju Mashiro (OC)- Her relationship with Shinju is really close as she's the first friend that Leonor made when she first moved to Beigoma with her mother. She lived under the same roof as Shinju and shared a bedroom during the first year living in Beigoma. Leonor almost of acts like an older sister figure to Shinju despite the fact she's an only child with many cousins back home in Macau.
2) Mamoru Mashiro (OC)- In a similar situation, Leonor also lived with Mamoru during her first year in Beigoma. Unlike with Shinju, the Luster Ladon user looks up to Mamaoru as a mentor-like figure as she trained under his belt. He played a huge role in trying to ease up more towards others on the dish and trying to control her emotions on top of that.
3) Bitna Shien (OC)- Leonor met Bitna under the same circumstances that they were all trained by Mamoru. She didn't really ease up much to the Japanese-Korean girl like with Shinju because the trust issues she had with kids her age. The Chinese blader began to ease to Bitna after watching the Japanese-Korean girl being bullied the same boys who stole Luster Ladon and scattered its parts around the park.
4) Valt Aoi- Despite declining Valt's invitation to the school's Beyblade Club Leonor acknowledges the Victory Valkyrie user's strength as a blader after a time that they had a battle up on the school's roof. She can be considered as friend of Valt's along with the other members of the school's Beyblade Club as they are often seen together practicing with their beyblades and watching beybattles together as a group.
5) Rantaro Kiyama- Just like with Valt, Leonor ends up calling herself as a friend of his as well since they are fellow bladers. They had a beybattle in three different occasions, which ended up in Leonor's victories in each battle. She would actually watch beybattles with Rantaro and other bladers from the Beigoma Beyblade Club.
6) Yugo Nansui- As much as Leonor doesn't want to admit this, she can say that she's a friend of Yugo's despite going on the wrong foot during their initial encounter at the last National Tournament. Their friendship is through their mutual respect for the sport of beyblading and being the occasional sparring partner when Leonor goes to the Xhakuenji Dojo.
7) Wakiya Komurasaki- Strange enough, she actually knows the Wild Wyvern blader through Shinju and Bitna. Despite the fact she knows both girls, Leonor ends up being friends with Wakiya because he recognizes her as a strong blader despite that one time she lost to him. There are rare times that she has visited Wakiya's place as a sparring partner and practice with their beyblades.
1) Yugo Nansui- Despite being "friends" with Yugo, she does have a rivalry with the Yeager Yggdrasil user since their first encounter during a National Tournament she participated in. She would act rather straightforward and blunt towards him through everyday conversations that they have. Leonor doesn't necessarily hate him, but at times she does think that he can be really irritating to talk with on an everyday basis.
2) Wakiya Komurasaki- In a very similar way to her rivalry with Yugo, Leonor doesn't consider Wakiya to be an enemy much despite how egoistic he can be at times. She finds it irritating, but for the most part she can hold up a decent conversation with him after each beybattle.
Enemies: As for enemies, Leonor doesn't really very many enemies despite being a blader that can easily scare people in the past.
Crush: Ruway Sun (S2 and ongoing)
Other: Even though she is referred to Leonor de Alburquerque to the general public, Leonor’s complete name is Leonor Edite Lopes de Alburquerque. Shortly after moved to Beigoma, Leonor started to lose trust with kids around her age after a small group of older bladers stole, dismantled, and scattered Luster Ladon’s parts around the entire park.