Hey look, it's the holidays! You know what that means, right?
I'm in the poor house and you need a gift.
For the month of December and possibly into January, I will be offering 1 character commissions for only $20.
Here is the info:
- 1 character in MLP:FIM (my little pony) style such as a pony, griffon, dragon, kirin, etc.
- OC characters based on MLP:FIM are accepted; you must have references.
- Character will have to be feral (non-anthro).
- Simple backgrounds only such as nature, gradient, white, transparent, solid colors.
- SFW only.
- You have to be a flexible on what you want. I want to avoid going back and forth with you a million times.
- Payment accepted via Paypal. No trades and no points.
No complex stuff:
- such as elaborate clothing or armor; simple clothing and armor are probably okay. Ask me first
- such as putting the character into a sports car
- such as weapons, fictional or real; simple weapons such as swords are probably okay. Ask me first
- such as overly complex design/tattoos/patterns that's part of the body
- such as other characters and/or living creatures and/or AI characters with the first character
- such as other complex stuff that I deem worth more time and effort that I can't possibly list all of it here even if I employed a room of monkeys on typewriters for a lifetime
There will be a limited number of slots available for this sale. I'm going to start with 5 slots.Slots 0 out of 5 available.
If you want to take advantage of this sale, send me a note with the details and say you want to a $20 commission. If it falls under the above criteria, we'll move forward from there.
If you want something that's more than the limits of the above, it will obviously be more than $20. I may be available for such a commission. Send me a note on the details if you're interested and I'll give you a price.
- You have to speak enough English for me to communicate with you.
- If you want a commission, send me a note. Do not post a comment here or anywhere else on my pages. They will be hidden and ignored.
- If you haven't paid for a commission, it doesn't mean I owe you one.
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission regardless of how many slots I have left.