Much happened since July:
1) Sailor Lethe is still up for sale, 7 other costumes have already been sold. Please PM me if you are interested.
2) Belgium will have their first WCS selection in 2017. I got a double sided feeling: on the one hand excited and grateful, on the other hand what will this new competition bring along? But I like the Animecon judging style: having international non-european judges so hopefully they can bring it to us too!
3) Almost 1k followers on Facebook and here 38k! Honestly your support is is boosting me enormously! I am thinking of doing a give-away on my Facebook page when both milestones are reached. <3 So keep an eye out for that.
It would be great to arrange a give-away just before the MCM Eurocosplay finals.
4) Currently my EC finals project is at 86% according to my cosplanner app. Hopefully reaching 90% by end of this month. This project is dear to me: something old since 2011-2012 that made it to my "all time, ultimate, bigger project" wishlist like Warhammer, Artemis and Bizenghast.
It is in my comfort zone and yet not completely. New techniques are used to broaden my knowledge/experience and the skit is partly a challenge which motivates too. It is just a little sad that they changed the stage settings, otherwise the impact would have been bigger.
My foreseen private life activities schedule got changed based on this project decision. Time management is important. Therefore all will depend of my private life IF I will attend FACTS. After my yearly busy periods September and October, we will go on a well deserved holiday for a couple of days in November.
Definitely expect photos from that beautiful abroad location!My current schedule:
- Connichi, Kassel (DE) ~ 16th-18th September
- ? F.A.C.T.S, Ghent (BE) ~ 22nd-23rd October ?
- MCM London (GB) ~ 28th-30th October
- ? Retrocon (NL) ~ 27th November ?
- Midwinter Fair (NL) ~ 10th-11th December - LARP
? ? = uncertain - T.B.A.