| Paigee World
| Commissions (working on a page for them, note if interested)Commission Status: OPEN
First time joining a Secret Santa on here~ Exciting! Guess, I need a wishlist, eh?
Hmm... Well, I have a couple options for my Secret Satna to choose from.Layl
- My pretty pretty Layl, he's kind of my favorite at the moment. XD I don't mind if he is drawn as a kid or an adult (planning to do that myself eventually). His hair goes down to his waist if you can't make it out from the picture.
(on the second one, Layl is the first column, third row)Bloody-sama and Sunakku-san
- My vampire x snack couple. They can be drawn together or separately (preference on Bloody-sama if only one), though I prefer them together. XD
- My kurogo (5 black) pocky bishie from my Gourmet Pocky Shoppe. He's kinda bitter (like his flavor) about people trying to tear his clothes off and tends to hide in the kitchen cupboards, but otherwise he's kind and gentle.
- My bubbly siren boy.
- My cheetah ninja boy.
- ... No, I don't have a name for him. XD But I've draw him every december without fail since I started drawing him. He is simply my 'winter bishie'. He's calm and collected (maybe a little sad), ushering in winter, sending the snows everywhere.
Ah... but then my SS might prefer to draw girls (though several of my guys are pretty girly as it is...), so I'll include a girl too... ... ... I'd include more, but I don't really have that many girls, let alone ones I'm interested in getting art of at the moment...Reina
- Former pupil of my character Ryuushi who owns my Gourmet Pocky Shoppe. She runs the Sanctuary of Souls (owned by Ryuushi, but left in her care), using her powers to travel across space and time, she gathers wandering souls for the store. Infusing them into bodies of clay and then selling them to people who need them.
(sorry for the really old art, I was redrawing her the other year but I didn't finish...)