Art we won't accept:
- Content that isn't created by the person submitting the art piece. This will therefore include anything made in/from: bases, creators, games, and many other such programs and sources.
- Mature content, this includes, but isn't limited to: alcohol, drugs, porn, violence.
- Submissions that include one of the following: blurry photos or scans, lined paper, the default deviantART watermark, and sketches.
- Crossovers, fanfics, Tumblr posts, basically if we don't have the folder for it we're not accepting it.
If you're not sure what goes where, take a look at this journal before asking. If you're still not sure, send the group a note.
If there are any questions pertaining your work being declined please leave a comment on the submission in question. This will speed up the process of us being able to help you with your problem.
Common Mistakes While Submitting:
- Group of characters go in "Mixed Characters" folder.
- If the an OC is in the submission, even if it is Anthro, Human, Equestria Girl or Group Shot it goes in "OC" folder.
- Equestria Girl, Human and Anthro version of a character goes into Altered Form version folder where there is a sub-folder for each category.
- There is a folder for each Secondary Characters and Background Characters (Background characters either only have one speaking line and only show up once or they show up multiple times in the background but never speak a line of dialogue.
- Cosplay of a character goes in Other Arts folder (In the future might be a "Cosplay" sub-folder in that folder.)
Appreciate the acknowledgement when submitting your submissions.
Sincerely, the Admins