How does this group work?
MY-OC is a CLOSED group, this means that I (Lumarien) – in general – invite the artists.
But people can also ask to enter.
I search for artists that create something special and work constantly on their artworks and style. People that try something new, something different. That are not afraid to go out of their comfort zone. So that every watcher can see the development of the artist over a specific time period.
Before I send an invitation I judge the technic, the anatomy, the shading, how worked out the background is, the perspective etc.
After all that comes my opinion. So I always TRY to be objective.
(But of course… art lies in the eyes of the beholder.)
I’m just a human. I can’t make it right for everybody.
Please understand, that I don’t want to hurt your feelings, but I always try to be fair and honest.
Even if that honesty is hurting you at the beginning. It is way better than baseless praise.
I don’t want to offend someone. I don’t want to make you feel bad about your art or something like that.
But I think that there are so many groups out there, that let everybody join… why can’t there be ONE group that is a little bit more exclusive?
What do we focus on?
As the title shows, we are focusing on OC´s, BUT we are also accepting every other artwork.
We expect politeness and friendliness (of course everybody has sometimes a bad day, I have them too, but don’t insult others)
No WIP's, we want to see finished artworks
No Base-Artworks, ever
Please write in the title of Adoptables if they are open or closed
Closed Adoptables will be removed from the gallery
NO TRACING AND STEALING…of course.
The limit of deviations, you can submit a day, are 2 per folder (except Adoptables and the Commission-Sheets folder, which is 1)
Guide for submiting
1. Someone drew a commission for you or you drew one for someone? Submit to “Commission-Artworks”.
2. You’ve created a character (or more) for a fandom (like Naruto, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy, Marvel)? Submit to “Fandom Based OC – Single” or “Fandom Based OC – Group”.
3. You’ve created a character (or more) for your own story, comic, roleplay, videogame etc.? Submit to “Non-Fandom Based OC – Single” or “Non-Fandom Based OC – Group”.
4. You’ve drawn an animated chibi or a chibi that is drawn in pixels? Submit to “Pixel-Art, Icons, Stamps, Animation”.
5. You’ve drawn an artwork for a contest or as an Art Trade or as a raffle prize? Submit them to a folder where you would submit your personal artworks.
6. You’ve drawn a character that is not really an OC? Submit to “Random Character”.
If you miss a folder you can submit to "Don't know where to put it" or you can write us, so that we can open a new folder