Title: Hijab Webcomic Contest
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
This contest has ended. Thanks to all who participated in the contest Ｏ(≧▽≦)Ｏ
The winner has been announced. Check it out!
Hijab Webcomic Contest Winner AnnouncementTitle: Hijab Webcomic Contest
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
I hope everyone is doing fine by the grace of the Almighty
It's that time again!!!!
Let's find out who is our winner of the Hijab Webcomic Contest
The Winner is~~~~~
Congratulations to :iconMinouru: on winning the contest!!! Minouru will get a halfbody commission from :iconPiNkDuRoQa:
And thanks to all those who participated in the contest. Gif by Emoxynha
Everyone Go and read Webcomics at Muslim Manga! *Free Icon/Emote* Molang (I Love It!) by mochatchi
The entries have been uploaded in the Muslim Manga website.
Click here to read Islamic webcomics at Muslim Manga!!
Peace be with you all! ヾ(〃^∇^)ﾉ
- Assalamu Alaikum Everyone! Hope you are doing fine with the grace of the Almighty. It's been one month since a new year has started. February is running. Do you know what is celebrated on the 1st February?
Let me tell you. 1st February is celebrated as World Hijab Day across the world. it is a worldwide event that encourages Muslim and non-Muslim women to wear the hijab, and experience life of a Hijabi woman (i.e. a woman wearing a hijab).
What is hijab? Well, hijab is a veil that covers the head & chest. It is worn by Muslim women for piety and modesty.
Islam considers hijab as the symbol of a woman's pride & dignity. But nowadays, Muslim women wearing hijab face great discrimination and misbehavior from people who don't know its true purpose. However, this has not stopped the courageous Muslim women from wearing hijab. They are facing all problems boldly & moving forward with more confidence.
In support of all brave Hijabi women around the world, Muslim Manga invites you to a contest.
For this contest you'll have to make a short comic showing what kind of problem a Hijabi woman faces and how she tackles it with bravery & cleverness. This comic can have the story of your personal experience or of something that you witnessed or heard of.
Your comic should show your support to the woman who wear hijab.
- Your comic must be at least three panels and should not exceed six panels.
- No profanity.
- Do not use watermark in your submission.
- You can submit more than one comic but only one will be chosen for the prize.
- Email your submission to the specific email address.
- If you are submitting through deviantArt then put a link to your deviation in a comment on this journal so that we can keep track of it as well as feature it in this journal.
- Make sure that your drawing follows the group's submission rules, otherwise it'll be denied.
- You can submit your artwork by email. Make sure to send it to email@example.com
- You can submit your artwork on the Contests Folder at Deviant Art: click here (If submitting on deviantart, mention “For Muslim Manga Contest” in the text section of the submission)
This contest will end on February 28th 2016
The three best comics will be featured in the Muslim Manga website.
The winner will get a halfbody commission... from
Thanks to for the donation!
If you wish to make our contests even more awesome, please consider donating a prize.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
contact us through our social media pages:
Our facebook page
Our twitter page
If you have any question about this contest then feel free to ask them in the comment section below.
Your small drawing can mean a lot to a woman who is fighting for her right to wear modest clothing.
Let's give our best for them.
Morning Tea (EN)