Gotten a new piercing.
Dyed my hair.
Ended a relationship.Started a new relationship. (I think at least? I'm too shy to ask and I don't wanna look like some oblivious fool if we are and I ask that question.)Been on a long car journey. (Traveled four hours in an RV to go camping somewhere up state)
Passed an exam.
Cried on someone's shoulder.
Had a massive fight with a boyfriend/girlfriend.Received flowers. (For graduation. The bouquet my dad got me was huge.)
Had a valentine. (Assuming this means having a significant other during Valentine's Day, no. If this means just having a relationship in general, well, see "Started a new relationship" above.)
Written a letter using pen and paper.Gone to see a therapist.Been prescribed medication by a doctor.Read a really good book.
Gone to the zoo. Spent too much money on unnecessary things.
Traveled by train. Cried over someone. (Or many people)
Spent a day out in the sun getting a tan.Slammed a door out of frustration
Had an anxiety/panic attack. (This one's related to my social phobia. I'd rather not go into much more detail about it. It's kinda embarrassing.)Had a BBQ. (Well, went to one).
Gone to the fair.
Seen a film at the cinema in 3D. (Haven't seen a 3D movie since IDK, Bolt
maybe?)Gone on a date. (Probably)
Helped someone home after they’d had too much to drink.Stayed up all night.
Talked on the phone for over 2 hours.Supported someone who’d received bad news.
Watched some kind of live sporting event.
Read an entire book in one day.
Bought a DVD the day it was released.Eaten McDonald’s more than four times in a single week.
Cried as a result of exam stress.Met some incredible new people.
Fallen backwards off a chair.
Broken my glasses. (Kinda. One of the lenses on my old glasses had some really deep scratches on it. It was time to get my eyes re-examined and get new glasses anyways so. . . )
Cried over someone in my past. Spent hours aimlessly browsing the internet.
Cried over a film.
Gone out of my way to avoid an ex-significant other.
Been in a relationship for a year or longer.
Been ice skating.
Seen a musical or play.
Traveled out of my state or country. Swam (in a pool).
Swam (in the ocean).Been in a hospital.
Fallen down the stairs. (Sorta. It was really rainy and I slipped down idk two-three steps maybe?)
Discovered something new about myself.
1. Was 2018 a good year for you? Why?
It was. . . okay I guess. I at least graduated high school, I became an adult this year, passed my written driving test (I still need behind-the-wheel lessons though) and I managed to come clean to the person I had feelings for after a good 2-3 years, so that's gotta count for something, right?
2. What was your favorite moment of the year?
I'm not sure. Perhaps going to Anime Expo back in July? At least plenty of people recognized my Hilda cosplay compared to my cosplays from previous years (Only like two or three people recognized my [admittedly very amateurish and overly simplistic] Star Butterfly cosplay from two years back, and absolutely no one recognized my Fem!Norway cosplay) so that made me happy.
3. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
While I was glad to graduate out of school itself, I didn't really like my graduation ceremony itself much.
4. Where were you when 2018 began?
I don't really remember. . .
5. Who were you with?
6. Where will you be when 2018 ends?
Either using my laptop or sleeping.
7. Who will you be with when 2018 ends?
My dad and cat.
8. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions of 2018?
I never make resolutions.
9. Do you have New Year's Resolution(s) for 2019?
I don't know. I plan to go to college soon though, can that count?
10. Did you fall in love in 2018?I've had feelings on my (I think) boyfriend for two-three years, it's just that I didn't start dating (I think) them until late this year, so yes and no?
11. If yes, with who?
Here's a hint, it's one of the two people on my "People I know in real life" list on my main page.
12. If yes, do they know?
Read my answer to "Was 2018 a good year for you."
13. Are you still in love with them?
15. Did you break up with anyone in 2018?
16. Did you make any new friends in 2018?
Not really. I would sometimes talk to this boy named Seth and this girl named Marissa, but we never really kept contact, so probably not.
17. Who are your favorite new friends?
18. What was your favorite month of 2018?
Hmm July or December I guess.
19. Did you travel outside of your country of residence in 2018?
20. How many different states / provinces did you travel to in 2018?
21. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2018?
My grandfather died this year, though I only met him a few times.
22. Did you miss anybody in the past year?
I obviously didn't know them personally, but can I say I was pretty disheartened by Stefan Karl and Stephen Hillenburg's deaths?
23. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2018?
Hmm Infinity War
24. What was your favorite song from 2018?
I don't really listen to much modern music (mainstream or not.)
25. What was your favorite record from 2018?
I almost never buy records (though I'd like to, though I'll need to get some kind of CD player first).
26. How many concerts did you see in 2018?
27. Did you have a favorite concert in 2018?
28. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2018?
29. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2018?
30. How many people did you sleep with in 2018?
31. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Is there honestly anyone who can unironically answer "yes" to this question?
33. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2018?
35. Did somebody treat you badly in 2018?
36. How much money did you spend in 2018?
IDK, I'd guess anywhere between $600 to $1,000.
37. What was your proudest moment of 2018?
Admitting my feelings to the person I liked. I honestly never thought I'd ever actually do that (and apparently neither did anyone else when I told them).
38. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2018?
39. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2018 and change it, what would it be?
40. What are your plans for 2018?
Go to college
Get my driver's license
That's about it I guess.