I'm concurrently working on an FE: Three Houses themed piece, but it just needs a few finishing touches. So, in the meantime, I'm doing the Confederacy profiles. Without further ado, here's the Tyrannical Tyrant.
NAME: Count Vladislav Tyrone Dookula
AFFILIATION(S): C.I.N., S.I.T.H. Order
ALIAS(ES): "The Tyrannical Tyrant", "Vlad"
HYPOTHETICAL VOICE: N/A (Okay, who voiced this guy in TCW? 'Cause it wasn't Sir Christopher Lee in the TV series.)
CATCHPHRASE(S): "Two times zero is zero."
BIO: A former member of the J.E.D.I. Academy, Count Vladislav Tyrone Dookula left the Academy, displeased with the Global Republic and its internal corruption. Under the shadowy tutelage of the Insidious One, he became the leader of the Confederacy of Independent Nations, a coalition of countries unhappy with the state of the Republic. Many of the nations that joined generally oppose Republic ideals and economies. After having disappeared from the public eye for a decade, he resurfaced in Jordan when the Republic took note of the growing Separatist movement. It was Obadiah who discovered his treachery while investigating an assassination attempt on Senator Amaretti, while also leaning of the Insidious One's existence (though he thinks it's fearmongering to undermine the Republic). Ever since the war began, the J.E.D.I. have been hot on his trail; every time they've tried to capture him, he always escapes. He is probably plotting his next move in his creepy horror-movie-style castle in Serbia. In combat, he wields a red lightsaber and can also shoot lightning.
- Dookula's name is a combination of "Dooku" and "Dracula", both roles popularized by Christopher Lee. In addition, his long hair is a reference to Saruman from Lord of the Rings (again, another role by Sir Lee).
- A running gag throughout the series is that every time the Tyrannical Tyrant laughs too hard, he passes gas. Then everyone (including him) becomes completely silent. Anyone ever seen The Master of Disguise with Dana Carvey?
- While the castle he lives in is supposed to be the stereotypical "Vampire" or "Spooky" castle, it has some modern amenities among the knight armor suits, cob-webbed oil-on-canvas portraits, and coffins. There's a gym where he and his minions can do exercise, a home theater, a conference room, a snack room with a vending machine, and an indoor pool.
- He's responsible for Anatole missing an arm. Well, partially, since it was mainly Annie's own stupidity.
- Obadiah is jealous of the fact that Dookula has a natural beard.
- He discovered Anya while journeying through Third World countries.
So, that's pretty much it for the Tyrannical Tyrant. I've been thinking of changing General Doleful's name (again), probably to something like "Major Grievances". I'll hold off on him until I make up my mind on that. Until then G-rated feedback is appreaciated, and stay tuned, 'cause you're watching Stephanie's Channel.
Please do not copy/edit/steal/repost!
The Tyrannical Tyrant/Count Vladislav Tyrone Dookula © of me
Inspiration © Disney, Lucasfilm Ltd., whatever studio produced LotR, and whatever studio did The Master of Disguise