So, I decided to color this one in, since she had been sitting in my J.E.D.I. folder for a bit. Everyone, this here is the mastermind behind the Republic/Confederacy War... the Insidious One!
AGE: Unknown, best estimated to be late 30s-ealy 40s (around the same age as the Global Republic's Chancellor)
AFFILIATION(S): C.I.N., S.I.T.H. Order
ALIAS(ES): "Insidious One" (it's her S.I.T.H. title), "The Lady Insidious"
HYPOTHETICAL VOICE: Cat Deeley (or maybe Daisy Ridley)
CATCHPHRASE(S): "Darling, I'm insidious."
BIO: The Insidious One. The Tyrannical Tyrant claims that she is his master and pulling all the strings on the global war. He even has gone as far as to claim that she has infiltrated the Global Senate/Debate Club. Many believe she's just a hoax created by the C.I.N. to scare the Republic. Sadly, she is all too real and every victory and/or defeat on the Separatist side brings her closer to her ultimate goal; to rule the world (and by default, the Milky Way) not as the "Insidious One", but as the "Supreme One" (opens umbrella to shield from the incoming tomato fusillade). Her identity is known to a very, very select few, none of whom would dare reveal her secret. To keep her secret under wraps, she hides under a long black coat, hat, and a scarf to hide her hair; one single strand could give her away. She'll also use extremely polarized sunglasses to hide her eyes. Should anyone be faced with encountering the Insidious One, no one should dare to challenge this woman to a fight; while she fight well with her blood-red lightsaber, she prefers to use the "ElectricFX™" power that comes naturally with embracing her deepest, blackest darkness; tormenting victims with what may amount to 50,000 watts of lightning power being fired continually into their bodies.
- The idea of the Insidious One wanting to call herself the "Supreme One" if/when she rules the world is a direct reference to the "Supreme One" from Kim Possible: A Sitch on Time. One of my J.E.D.I. adventures actually spoofs the plotline of the 2003 DCOM with the J.E.D.I. heroes chasing the Separatists head honchos for the Time Monkey, only to wind up in a dystopian future where the Supreme One rules, and they learn her true identity. In that future, she has an enforcer known as the "Invading Invader", whom no one can figure on his identity. Thankfully, the J.E.D.I. destroy the Time Monkey and undo the damage, thereby erasing that future from ever existing (but with no memory of the Insidious One's true identity).
- That being said, Shego's a lot nicer than the Insidious One IMO.
- Okay, due to my obsession with Fire Emblem: Three Houses
, here's a good track
that I think could be her theme song.
- She is said to even have an "insidious" nose (it's kind of her most prominent feature since no one but those entrusted with her secret know her eye color).
- She is also a genetic scientist, having served under her master, the Plaguing Plague. About some 20 years prior to the events of the story, the two conducted an InVitro experiment on a woman named Svetlana in Vancouver, British Columbia. The idea was to create a powerful Esper that they could control. Unfortunately for them, they lost contact with Svetlana, who just one day disappeared from Vancouver and went to live as an expatriate in Tunisia; they lever learned what happened to her.
- ***WARNING: MEGA MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR THE J.E.D.I. FINALE AHEAD!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!*** The J.E.D.I. Academy learns the Insidious One's true identity, and one night she is assassinated by the Council members, having assessed her power and concluding that she was a danger too great to remain on Earth. The act seems a little too easy; while her body is dead, her spirit lives, powerful enough to still wreak havoc. Her spirit goes on to possess Senator Amaretti to kill her in front of Anatole Spacewalker, but is quickly expelled by the J.E.D.I., causing her to flee to a secret Separatists base in Mount Agung, Indonesia. She zaps the life force of the remaining leaders to strengthen herself and inhabits a giant mecha, which she uses to return to New York City to burn it all down. The J.E.D.I. learn of this and fly their own 12-pilot mecha to combat the Insidious One-powered mecha, but their mecha is destroyed. When all seems lost, hope comes in a very unexpected source. One particular character is diagnosed with a condition (read: deus ex machina) known as Gestational ESP; basically an expectant mother who is carrying a child(ren) with powers temporarily has powers of her own until the day the child(ren) leaves her womb. The expectant mother in question has an unusually strong energy signature due to having two buns in the oven and also their paternal DNA is particularly imbued with pure power. She flies over NYC like a shooting star, undergoes a magical girl transformation with a sparkling high fashion maternity gown and flowers in her hair, and upon splashing in New York Bay and causing a whole lotus garden with a colorful sky beam in the center to bloom to for her grand entrace, manifests energy blasts stylized as lotus flowers to help the J.E.D.I. finish off the Insidious One forever. *** END OF SPOILERS***
So, that's the most Insidious woman in the world for you! Not much to say, since most of her story is watching behind the scenes, until the finale, when she's the final boss. Also, you all probably know who she really is; only the cast in-story has no clue save for her closest confidants trusted with the top secret info.
So, my watchers, hope you like her, feedback (as long as it's clean and G-Rated!) is encouraged and welcome. As always, stay tuned, 'cause you're watching Stephanie's channel!
Please do not copy/edit/steal/repost!
The Insidious One © of me
Inspiration © Disney and Lucasfilm, Ltd.