Here he is...the Supreme Commander of the Confederate Robot Army...Major Grievances!!!
NAME: Quincy Sherman (birth name)
ALIAS(ES): Major Grievances, Bucket o' Bolts, Shorty
HYPOTHETICAL VOICE: John DiMaggio (yes, I'm using Drakken's voice for him)
CATCHPHRASE(S): "You've made a grievous mistake!" "Prepare for my Maximum Grievousness!", "You're all in grave danger!"
BIO: Quincy Sherman was a brilliant robotics scientist who loved experimenting with machines and specialized in motorized prosthetics. While he helped make contributions to the field of robotics and machinery, it all came crashing down when one day at a science conference, he gave a speech suggesting that human should be able to multi-task with additional robotic limbs, and thus implying that humans should be implanted with extra prosthetics at birth to make their lives easier. The entire scientific community laughed at Dr. Sherman. Disgraced and determined to prove them wrong, Sherman set out to experiment on himself by implanting a prototype second ribcage below his chest, but an explosion in his lab landed him in the emergency room with his abdomen severely damaged; the only reason he wasn't dead was because his vitals were protected by the robot ribcage. He would need to use the machinery the rest of his life to support his paralyzed torso and spine. The unfortunate injury, however, did nothing to deter him, since he got his wish to have extra limbs, even though it came with the price of abdominal paralysis. He found that the robot ribcage gave his small and lanky physique superhuman strength and agility. He eventually turned to a life of crime, beating up gangs and thugs with his newfound abilities, and one day, was discovered by Count Vladislav Tyrone Dookula, who was impressed with his enhanced strength, and eventually recruited him into the Confederacy. As a Separatist leader, Quincy Sherman created a new identity for himself: Major Grievances, Supreme Commander of the Confederate Robot Army. He files his very own flagship: the Invisible Foot. His M.O. is apparently hunting down members of the J.E.D.I. Academy and stealing their lightsabers; crafting himself a unique fighting style using four sabers at once, making it impossible for anyone...J.E.D.I., Soldier, or neither, to beat him in combat.
- Originally his name was "General Sadness", then I changed it to "General Doleful", but the latter I thought didn't roll off the tongue well. This is my latest name change for him.
- He has a few running gags of his own. Much like the Tyrannical Tyrant, he too has a problem laughing too much, but instead of gas, it's that he starts coughing uncontrollably. Another one is that he tends to make a lot of puns based on the words "grievous", "grief", or "grave". TBH, he is the most grievously cringey character.
- Before the Invisible Foot, Grievances had another ship; the Malfeasance. That one was blown up by Anatole Spacewalker and, interestingly, Patrice Amaretti, by setting it on a collision course somewhere over an uninhabited area in Africa. Grievances dueled Obadiah Kenoly onboard the ship's engine room before escaping.
- His personality is more influenced by "nerdy" villains such as Vector from Despicable Me, Dr. Drakken and Frugal Lucre from Kim Possible, and that one drama teacher from The Fairly OddParents! that once became a handkerchief-themed villain. The reason being is that I don't know all of General Grievous' backstory.
- Always carries bags of Ricola and Halls every time his evil laugh results in a hacking cough.
- Major Grievances has a pretty impressive lightsaber collection. He had his own lair once before it was destroyed by Kit Ferguson and his apprentice. He them ended moving his entire lightsaber collection to Dookula's castle.
- His most intense rivalries are with Obadiah Kenoly and Alexis Tano. Up to now, he's never come face to face with Anatole Spacewalker for some reason. ***SPOILERS!!! They eventually do meet face to face onboard the Invisible Foot during the Siege of NYC. Much to Grievance's dismay, Anatole is a whole foot and half taller than him.***
For some reason, I think Major Grievances is the stupidest character design yet. Basically, it's just a lanky twig of a man who was ridiculed by the scientific community and is determined to get revenge by literally cosplaying as a human General Grievous. Then again, J.E.D.I. was never supposed to be a serious take on TCW, so its stupidity works for the parody's overall tone.
So, that's Major Grievances for you. Hope my J.E.D.I. fans like him, G-Rated feedback is always appreciated, and stay tuned, 'cause you're watching Stephanie's Channel!
Please do not copy/edit/steal/repost!
Major Grievances © of me
Inspiration © Disney and Lucasfilm, Ltd. (Nick if you count the reference to Fairly OddParents)