Anyone can join! Just send us an invite and you'll automatically be accepted.
*If you've been sent here either of us, it's probably because of our general submission rules*
Pay attention to these so we don't have to reject your artwork!
- Make sure you submit it to the right folder! If there isn't a correct folder for your work or you have any questions feel free to send a note to the group or one of us individually! We'd be happy to help you out!
- All pairings are accepted. Slash. Canon. Whatever.
- Make sure to mark your mature content. Mature deviations are allowed, but we ask you to please make sure they are marked appropriately as such.
- No WIPs, direct screenshots, or doodles are allowed. We wanna know you've put a little effort into your works!
- Photo manipulations are ok. Photo edits are not.
- Manipulations, according to good 'ol Wikipedia, are defined as "the application of image editing techniques to photographs in order to create an illusion or deception through analog or digital means."
- Photo edits are when filters are added to a photo to change the colors/composition of an image. Make sense? Check out our gallery to see what's accepted!
- Art concerning Teen Wolf but isn't directly of the show will not be accepted. This could be comics of you watching the show and things like that. However it will be accepted into our favorites
- Art containing Original Characters (OCs) will not be accepted. They will be accepted as favorites
- Desktop wallpaper is allowed, and can be submitted under "photo manipulations". This is not the same as desktop screenshots, which are not allowed.
Hope you guys enjoy our group! If you have any questions feel free to let us know c: