I've been tagged a while ago by
, but only now I'm able to answer it. So, here it goes:Rules:1. You must post these rules2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves3. Answer the ten questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for your ten tags4. Choose ten people and put their icon in your journal5. Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.6. NOT something like " you are tagged if you read that"7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people8. No tag backs 9. You can't say that you don't do tags10. You MUST make a journal entry
My dog has the temperament of a cat.2.
I'm on winter vacation.3.
I'm studying law, but I recently decided that's not really what I want.4.
I'm thinking about chaning to International relations.
All because I want to live abroad.6.
Don't take me wrong, Brazil is wonderful, but there are too many taxes and things aren't very bright at the moment. Besides, my english is almost better than my portuguese.7.
I would live in Canada or New Zeland if I could pick.8.
I love Chris Pratt and, even though I also love Anna Faris, I often wish he wasn't taken.9.
I want to cosplay as Peggy Caster on the next event I go.10.
Usually, I hate sports, but, for some odd reason, I actually enjoy surfing and snowboarding.
Questions:1. Favorite color/favorite book/favorite song?Blue/ I can't say it for sure, but I do love The Black Magician series/ Right now, it is Around Town (The Kooks), but it tends to change with time.
2. What do you like to do in your free time?Read fanfiction or a good book, scroll through Tumblr, listen to music...
3. Do you have any pets? If so how many?One dog (Thor). Two turtles and some fish in a small lake.
4. Do you ever look up one thing then four hours later end up on something completely random (cause I do all the time...)?YES. So much yes, it happen way too often. I don't even question it anymore.
5. Favorite superhero?
I love me some Martian Manhunter (Ha! Gotch! Bet you didn't see that coming). But Captain America and Hawkeye (both Kate and Clint) also hold a special place at my heart.
6. Are you in any other fandoms?Yup. Supernatural, Sherlock, Harry Potter, anything Marvel (comics too, but mainly The Avengers), Hannibal, LOTR, The Hobbit,The Walking Dead... So many others that I can't even remember.
7. Who's excited for Civil War?!?
8. Did you see Age of Ultron? If so, were you disappointed or happy with it (I was disappointed...)?I did. There were a few parts I was quite disappointed about, but, overall, I did like the movie.
9. Favorite food?Though question. I love food. Every kind of food. But I'll have to pick cookie dough ice cream.
10. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Right now I'd like to visit Italy. If you mean a fictional place... I don't know, Hogwarts? Yup. That sounds good.
I don't have the heart to create new questions right now, so I'll just leave those here. And I tag...: