I have a treatment, short series summary, and scripts for the first three episodes of Herb the Worm done. The meat of the first two scripts you all can read in the old (crappy) comics I posted here. I've added a few scenes since I'm not trying to squeeze it all into a monthly comic format. Next, I've broken down the first episode into the parts I need to make it. The goal is to have an animatic by the end of August that won't embarrass me too much. There should be more scripts by then, or a little afterward. We'll see how the summer goes - I also have a bit of chores to do about the house. I've found some great Open Source software for my little Linux laptop. We're going with GIMP/Krita/Blender and Natron, so far. I might add others. It looks like I can get a Wacom tablet to work for me here, too. All great news! I'll surely post some video or whatever as soon as I have some. Cheers!