1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other people along with the characters you want them to write about (which leads to rule 4).
4. Post their avatars and write the character names next to them.
OC Selected: Heinrich Beringer,Zwarte Leew, Black Lion
1. His pirate ship is a former Brandenburg Built frigate with 54 cannons it was sold to him by the Brandenburg African Company when the company was declining in profits. Now she is named the Black Eagle. before he had the Black Eagle, he owned a Spanish Galleon during his early years as a buccaneer, vessel formerly was San Jose renaming her the Red Swan. Also a brigantine previous to the galleon but the brigantines name has been lost by the waves of time.
2. He is feared and renowned in the Spanish Main and the Atlantic sea. Due of his bravery leading his crew headfirst in any boarding or ransacking a town. Earning his nickname Zwarte Leew or black lion due of his black hair and courage. If anyman serving him shows cowardice or runaway he will shoot or behead him as punishment and great rewards will be given to those who shows bravery and efficiency in battle either on land or sea.
3. His skill with the sword and firearms are excellent with experience with the European wars either on land and sea. One of his cutlass was a gift from Admiral De Ruyter for defending his life from a British boarding party on their warship. A rapier was a trophy of a Spanish buccaneer named Alfonzo Gomez at a duel in Tortuga. He carries his Musket that dates from his years as a musketeer in the 30 years war, personally calls it "Brunhilda" some say that name was from a dead sweetheart he meet either in Berlin or Amsterdam that died of fever or the black plague.
4. He is a Good musician with the lute and harpsichord he has in his vessels also on his houses on different ports like Tortuga and Port Royal. his personal allies call him "David" referencing the biblical King David and his skill in music.
5. He mostly plunders the Spanish & the other Catholic nations like France. But as a buccaneer all ships are fair prey including his fellow Brandenburg-Prussians.
6. Knows Languages such as Dutch, German, Spanish a bit of French. the lesser two are used for interrogating prisoners to extract information about treasure fleets and rich towns to plunder.
7. Heinrich was born in Berlin, Brandenburg-Prussia during the terrible 30 years war. at age 14 he went to the war as a musketeer where he saw much of his childhood friends died in battle. After the war was over he became a wandering mercenary but he went to Holland and joined the Dutch Navy he had the luck to serve under Admiral De Ruyter. After his service in the Dutch navy he became quarter master on the Dutch West India Company vessels until one of the vessels was either wrecked near Tortuga or captured by Captain Greyhound from there he joined the Brethren Of The Coast. From there he became a only Brandenburg buccaneer among the mayority of English, French and Dutch Buccaneers.
8. His Personal banner is based on the symbolism of the sea god Neptune and the swords the spirit of war or the God Mars. as a previously French merchant captain who was captured by Heinrich he described as the following " A trident with a skull in the center and two swords crossed under the jaw and hourglass on the left also a bleeding heart to the right"
Marie Le FLeur
Le Paon Noir 'The Black Peacock' (I'm interested on this Character)
Captain Victor Strausser
Anna-Katrin von Bödeker
Jaques Du Sangue
Ed 'The Butcher'
Jack Sparrow jr
The Golden pirate ( I want to know your character)